Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University is one of the best and oldest medical institutions in Ukraine.
Courses provided by the Zaporizhia State Medical University are as follow:
- General medicine degree (English medium and Russian medium)
- Nursing (English medium and Russian medium)
- Pharmacy Course (English medium and Russian medium)
- PG courses
An immigrant or a group of immigrants are allowed to the University if they received the invitation given by the Zaporozhye State Medical University officials through the foreign agents or a firm.
The following documents are needed for the admission process in Zaporozhye State Medical University:
- The special invitation of the University;
- Certificate from a higher educational establishment;
- Certificate (diploma) of graduating from the preparatory faculty
- An original or authorized copy of documents of higher education certified by the official with suggestions of subjects and examination marks on chemistry, physics, and biology with notary certified translation into Russian or Ukrainian;
- Date of birth certificate (legalized copy with the official certified translation into Russian or Ukrainian );
- Legalized medical record of absence of medical problems for living in Ukraine and pursuing at the Medical University.
- Medical record of showing negative HIV-infection. In case of nonexistence of the these records a foreigner must be tested for HIV-infection at his own cost in time;
- 8 photos 3×4;
- Two ways ticket with an open date of returning to his own country within one year.
Today scholars from more than 25 countries study at Zaporozhye State Medical University. This list is extending every year.
The practice of foreign residents is provided on the contract basis. The language of study is well known English and Russian.
The tuition fee for Russian medium of education per year is:
- Medical department (russian language)- 3200$ US;
- Preparatory department – 1500$ US;
- Pharmaceutical department – 3700$ US.