The Philippines, officially known as Republic of Philippines, is a Southeast Asian country. It is the world’s fifth-largest island country. It has been a colony of America for 50 years and hence follows the American education system. Philippines have been the founding member of many international organisation like World Trade organisation (WTO), Association of Southeast Asian countries, and East Asia summit.
ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS in the Philippines is a popular course and many students from different countries pursue a medical degree in Philippines. The medical degree in Philippines is known as MD programme which is equal to the MBBS degree in the U.K., India, and other countries. The medical universities in Philippines are popular for their expert and experienced faculty members.
The MBBS degree/ MD programme has been recognised by WHO and Medical Council of India (MCI). The medical degree in Philippines has a two-plus four years’ pattern. The first two years are for BS course and then students appear for a national level entrance test to get admission in MD course, which has duration of four years.
WHY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
There are many advantages of pursuing MBBS degree in the Philippines. Around 8000 international students take admissions in Philippines. Around 4500 of the students are from India.
The reasons why should you take admission in MBBS degree in Philippines are:
- Most of the universities are recognized by the WHO and the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The medium of education is English
- The medical education in Philippines is affordable
- Students get a good exposure as the country follows the American system of education and a medical degree from Philippines is a gateway for further studies and practice in America (USMLE)
- Quality education with an emphasis on sound theoretical understanding and practical skills
Eligibility for MBBS Course in Philippines Universities
The admission process is simple and the aspirants need to take care of the following:
- Minimum 50 percent score in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND BIOLOGY in class 12
- A valid NEET score
- Should have studied English at 10+2 level
- Candidate should have attained 17 years of age
- All the important certificates and documents (Mark-sheets, Provisional and Migration, etc.)
Why Study Sevenseas for MBBS in Philippines Admission?
- We provide genuine information and last-mile support from the beginning till the end of the admission process.
- Our knowledgeable counsellors provide 24×7 supports.
- Our services cover admission formalities, visa related assistance, insurance, and loan-related support.
Study Sevenseas based in Delhi is the one-stop destination for the abroad admission solution. Contact now for the hassle free admission to MBBS Course in Philippines.