There are a number of students who fail to the clear the much-lured NEET exam and so they look out of options to get an admission into the MCI approved universities for MBBS in abroad students. There are a number of universities that provide you with the provision of pursuing MBBS in foreign land.
Doing MBBS abroad is a better idea than pursuing MBBS in any of the private institutions in India. Leaving a few of private universities in India, other does not offer any quality education and even demand a good amount of hefty fees.
Indian students can dream about studying MBBS in abroad where the tuition fees are low and the returns are exceptionally high.
There are various advantages of studying MBBS in abroad. These include:
- The presence of MCI approved universities makes it easy to return back to the country and practice over there after clearing the MCI Screening Test.
- No entrance exam is required for the admission into the college.
- No donation is required like in case of the Indian private universities.
- You will get a guaranteed admission that too in a direct system into the college of your choice.
- You will get an atmosphere of world-class medical education indulging in quality teaching procedure.
- The living cost is similar like the other MBBS universities in India and you do not have to spend extra bucks on it as well.
- According to your percentage in the 10+2 examination you might be eligible for scholarships as well.
However, there are various tips which you should consider when looking for a medical college for admission abroad. These include:
- You need to choose the right educational consultant that can advise you with the best country and the best medical university selection process.
- Never ever pay for any consultancy charge prior to the completion of the process or until you have started studying in the medical college of your choice.
- Don’t play your future up till MBBS only but indulge in PG options as well.
- The total curriculum is going to last for 6 years that includes five years of theoretical education and one year of internship.
- Go with a university that has A grade score for you and fits into your budget completely.
- Go with larger countries since you have a great prospect of going for a better practical experience as well.