ENROLL AT VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FOR THE WORLD-CLASS MBBS COURSE
The Volgograd State Medical University is one of the renowned and reputed Higher Schools in Russia. Since its inception in 1935, the university has always paid detailed attention towards appointing highly qualified staff with experience of teaching in many regions of the world. The university is known to offer world class education to national and international students and its low fee structure makes it the most liked university, especially among the Indian students.
- The university has received accreditation from the Russian Ministry for Education for delivering quality education to both Russian and overseas students.
- The University is also listed in the Directory of Higher Medical Schools recognized by the World Health Organisation.
- Post completing graduation from the university, MBBS students can get good job in any country. In some nation, they may be required to pass national examinations (as per the local law).
- Since 1962, the University is imparting education to the international students and students from different parts of the world have chosen Volgograd State Medical University for doing medical studies.
- Over this period the university has trained about 3000 physicians, dentists, paediatricians, pharmacists and other professionals coming from foreign countries.
SCHOOLS OF DEPARTMENTS AT VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- College of General Medicine;
- College of Dentistry;
- College of Pediatrics;
- College of Pharmacy;
- College of Medical Biochemistry;
- College of Social Work and Clinical Psychology;
- Department for International Students;
- College for Postgraduate and Continuous Education;
- Department for Foundation Courses.
The medical training which is being provided at the University is unique which inspires lots of young aspirants from different parts of the world to continue their studies from here.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Medical aspirants who have secured at least 50% marks in PCB for General Category and are at least 17 years old by 31st Dec of the admission year are eligible to apply at the university. They also have to clear exam to get admission in the Russian university.
- Each academic year consists of two semesters. 1st semester normally starts from September 1 and ends late January followed by holidays of two weeks.
- 2nd semester starts by the mid of February and ends in late June. July and August are University holidays for the students.
The students can apply for admission in Russia for MBBS in the month of May every year and the deadline to submit the duly completed application form is July 30. The international students are encouraged to apply at the earliest as number of MBBS seats for the international medical students is limited in the university. Moreover, the admission is granted on first come first serve basis.
VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEES DETAILS
|Year||College Fees||Hostel Fees|
|First Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
|Second Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
|Third Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
|Fourth Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
|Fifth Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
|Sixth Year||INR 416840 – USD 6130||INR 58500 – USD 550|
HOSTEL FACILITY IN THE UNIVERSITY
Volgograd State Medical University provides separate accommodation to both boys and girls. There are 3 comfortable hostels which includes apartments with all modern conveniences so that students can study and rest in a more comfortable way. All the hostels are located within easy reach from University buildings and clinics. The university has a dedicated team who is taking care of student’ accommodation and place them in accommodation that suits them.
Various kinds of events and programs are organised at the university and all the students are encouraged to take part in the festivals, events or other kinds of celebrations.
ADMISSION PROCESS IN THE UNIVERSITY
- Fill the online admission application form with the correct and essential details.
- Gather the required information related to MBBS course admission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required academic and other documents.
- Wait for the Welcome Letter from the university you have applied. Also, note that a university has the right to reject or accept your application.
- The admission is purely on first cum first serve basis. Hence, every student should apply on time. Also, it is better to apply in more than one university to increase your chances of admission in the MBBS study program abroad.
- Upon evaluation of your application, documents, and other details, a university or a college sends you the Offer Letter or Welcome Letter.
- Once you receive the university Welcome or Offer Letter, you are supposed to pay the first year university tuition fee.
- Post the fee payment, you are required to make application for the Visa without wasting your valuable time.
- Your Visa application should be supported by the necessary documents.
- Pay the Visa application fee and wait for the approval. It can take up to 30 days’ time.
- Once you receive your Visa, you are ready to fly.
- Get your air ticket booked and prepare yourself for the safe journey.
REASONS TO STUDY AT VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- The medical university in Russia popular as Volgograd State Medical University offer high standard of medical education to the learners and the university is among the top medical universities in Russia.
- The English-Medium classes are taught by the professors having years of teaching experience in foreign universities.
- Training provided at Volgograd State Medical University meets the highest international standards and creative & learning atmosphere is offered to all the students while studying there.
- Reduced course fee is another inspirational reason among the international students to opt for medical study in the country.
- The entire duration of MBBS Course is 6 years and the UG program students are awarded MD degree post completing their course which is equivalent to MBBS awarded by the Indian colleges.
- Doing MBBS in Russia means getting a chance to enhance your hands on experience along with getting quality education training in the classes.
- The university also has a separate department for physical training which includes gym, sports ground, and an indoor mini stadium as well.
- Each year, the university welcomes thousands of international students who plan to do higher studies in medicine from Volgograd State Medical University.
- Volgograd State Medical University is MCI recognised university which means you can start practicing medicine in your home country as well post completing the course from Russia
So if you want to have a career in the booming medical sector and is looking to get admission in medical universities in Russia then Volgograd State Medical University is a good option to start your career.
The medical studies in Russia is famous across the world and is emerging as one of most preferred destination among the International students due to reduced tuition cost and living expenses. More than 4,000 Indian students are doing MBBS in Russia every year which help them in having a great career ahead.