Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University is a demanding and prestigious university located in Georgia. It is also recognized by the short name Tbilisi State University or TSU. It is truly a very good university to study especially MBBS in Georgia at a lower fee. Tbilisi State University has it all. An unmatched medical university to study medicine with world-class infrastructure and amenities made available at an affordable cost. Established in 1918, it has completed 100 successful years. A limited edition 5 GEL currency coin was also issued by the Georgian government to celebrate the 100th anniversary. It is a government run university with low tuition fee for students from India and abroad countries. The education and study environment in TSU is incomparable. Every year thousands of the Indian students travel to Georgia to fulfill their lifetime dream of becomes medical professional and practice as a successful doctor in the different parts of the world.
Why Go to Study MBBS in Tbilisi State University?
No doubt, there are a good number of the universities offering medical courses including MBBS in Georgia. The amenities, infrastructure, fee, etc. may differ but the course curriculum in all the universities is same and is of high standard. They stress on completing subjects one by one. So, the focus will be on individual subjects at a time, instead of running lectures for all the subjects simultaneously. There are a good number of the reasons favorable for Indian students planning to pursue MBBS from Tbilisi State University. A few of the major attractions are as mentioned below:
- Georgia is a European nation that facilitates the best education in medicine across the world.
- MBBS degree is recognised worldwide
- Facility of lectures in English along with the local languages
- Medical universities approved by MCI, WHO, and other governing global medical bodies
- Multiple specialization available in the medical field
- Facility to pursue a number of the courses under single roof in a medical university