MBBS is one of the top ordered and settled professions in the world, shaping the future of the students by making them achieve their dreams in their precious life. A number of Indian students aspire to become doctor in their lives and get an admission in one of the top government colleges of the world. But it becomes really very difficult for a good percentage of the medical students coming from the varied family background.
For Indian students to get an admission in the top medical colleges of the country one has to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and then depending on the all-India rank you attain in the exam, you will get a college in that rank accordingly.
For students unable to score well, pursuing MBBS Program becomes next to impossible in the country because of the tough admission process and beyond the capacity expenses for the 6 year MBBS course. For such Indian students, doing MBBS in Europe is one of the best decisions for many hopeful candidates.
However, clearing the MBBS exam is not an easy cup of tea and requires a lot of determination and hard work. Many Indian students fail to make it to the good government colleges of the country owing to the limited number of seats and the Indian reservation system. Medical aspirants then try to search for options abroad, so as to indulge in world-class education and quality teaching and study MBBS in Europe is a great choice.
Eligibility criteria for getting an admission into any of the European universities
There is a particular eligibility criterion that has to be followed in order for a student to get an admission into any of the European universities.
This includes the following key essentials:
• For an applicant applying for the medicine program in Europe, he/she must have completed 17 years of age and should be below 25 years while getting an admission into MBBS in any of the medical college.
• The applicant must have passed 10+2 with Science stream including subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the compulsory ones.
• The applicant must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board of the country.
• The applicant must have scored atleast 50% marks in 10+2.
• For students belonging to SC/ST/OB, the applicant must have scored 40% in 10+2.
• The applicant must have passed the NEET exam with a minimum passing percentile.
• The applicants of open schools are not eligible to apply and only regular students can apply.