The Best MCI Approved MBBS Study Russian University
Established in 1938, Stavropol State Medical University is a leading education institute located in the city of Stavropol which is considered a pearl of South Russia. The university is one of the renowned educational and scientific medical centres located in Russia. Also, it is few among the Russian medical universities that are recognized by the Medical Council of India. The University is also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization (WHO) allowing graduates to get a job in their home country or any other post completing their course from Stavropol State Medical University.
- In 2010, all activity spheres of the University got licensed and the State Accreditation Certificate was also received.
- There are 7 faculties in the University where training to almost 4,500 Russian and foreign students coming from different countries is provided.
- The University has 7 computer classes, a modern library with huge collection of about 500 000 copies of books, and periodicals that are useful for the students in enhancing their academic knowledge.
- Lots of students from other parts of the world, select Stavropol for doing higher studies in medical. The entire duration of undergraduate medical course in Russia is 6 years (English Medium) and degree awarded is MD (Physician).
SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS AT STAVROPOL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
- General Medicine Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Stomatology faculty
- Faculty of Foreign Students
- Faculty of Humanities and Medical and Biological Education
- Faculty of additional professional education
- Faculty of the humanities specialists training
- Faculty of highly qualified personnel training
- Faculty of practical training
- Faculty of pre-university education
- A student need to secure minimum 50% marks in PCB for General Category and minimum age to apply for a medical course in this university is 17 years by 31st Dec of the admission year.
- The students need to clear NEET exam with minimum qualifying percentage to seek admission there.
- The student seeking admission in the medical university in Russia should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.
- Basic knowledge of English is recommended.
- The application documents should include copy of high school diploma, academic records of results etc.
- Valid passport or other travel documents.
- The students should also have a medical certificate: general health, HIV, AIDS, FGP with current deadlines.
- Migration card, issued at the airport upon arrival to the territory of the Russian Federation.
|Year||College Fees||Hostel Fees|
|First Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
|Second Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
|Third Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
|Fourth Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
|Fifth Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
|Sixth Year||USD 5300 – INR 3,60,400||USD 700 – INR 47,600 |
Regarding accommodation, the university offers accommodation to the students at various different locations. The university has its own campus at varied locations and best of facilities and services are offered to each and every individual coming to Stavropol State Medical University for doing higher studies in medicine and other fields.
The international students are placed in neat and clean hostels, with separate accommodation for both boys and girls. Two- Three students are accommodated in one room. In every hostel there are showers, laundry rooms, kitchens for cooking, and student dining rooms. All the students can access to canteens which are established in the hostel and in the main building of the Academy. Besides, there is also a sports complex with a swimming pool and a sports camp on the coast of the Black sea. The university ensures that all the students living in hostels are safe and secured, and regarding maintaining the same has imposed time restrictions for guest.
Reasons to Study at Stavropol State Medical University
- The medical universities in Russia provide world class education to the learners and Stavropol University is one of the best medical universities in the world for the MBBS Programme.
- The degree awarded by the medical universities in Russia is approved under the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956, and have same recognition in India as well.
- Stavropol State Medical University do not charge any kind of capitation fees, nor do they take any donation.
- The medical courses are taught in English so that the international students can understand the course in an easier way.
- Every year, numerous international students apply at Stavropol State Medical University and the students here get warm welcome while studying and living in Russia.
- The Russian medical universities are well established and are among the top medical universities across the world.
About MCI Screening Test
MCI Screening Test is the exam conducted every year by the concerned department in India. A medical student completing MBBS from abroad need to appear for the MCI screening exam and clear it in order to get the required license to practice medicine in any Indian state. Many medical universities abroad also provide MCI coaching during the MBBS course to help the Indian students prepare well for the test to be appeared post-graduation in medicine. The department also provides multiple attempts to crack the MCI screening examination. The scope in the field of medicine is endless. A candidate can seek employment or start his/her own medical care centre. Also, he or she can go for PG courses including PG in Hospital Administration. So without wasting your precious time, you can start applying for MBBS Course in the top medical universities in Russia particularly at Stavropol State Medical University which is surely one of the best Universities for medical studies.
Students interested in the MBBS Program from abroad can consult Study Sevenseas located in Delhi for the total support in the admission process. Fix your appointment for the professional counselling today using the different mode of communication!