The world’s largest country of the world Russia borders Asian nations, Arctic Ocean, European nation, and the Pacific Ocean. At present, it is also recognized as the hub for MBBS in Russia specifically from MCI approved colleges offering the MBBS study program at a very low tuition fee. Why MBBS in Russia is greatly preferred by Indian students. There are several answers to this question. The capital city Moscow is famous for the many specialties along with the demanding course in medicine specializing MBBS in Russia.
Russia has witnessed the great amount of the economical growth and development in the several areas. Today, it has the literacy rate of 99% and has the international level of the education system. Not only for the students from India but also for the students from the other Asian and European nations seeking admission in the medical courses, MBBS in Russia has become the top choice.
For all the aspirants willing to earn the MBBS Degree at a lower expense, Russia is the best destination in the world. Get ready to grab the professional degree MBBS in Russia in the fast pace developing health sector.
Russia is one of the biggest countries in the world which shares its borders with fourteen countries. Russian is one of the recognized languages of the United Nations. 8 time zones are covered by the country and include 12 seas which surround the nation. The total population in the country is 145.5 million, the most populous country in Europe. The country has a broad supply of mineral resources, and it depends profoundly on mining.
Russia is one of the few countries that come in the class of trans-European country. It elongates to a larger part of Eurasia. The country has the honour of being the biggest country when it comes to the land area. The Russian federation was established in the year 1991 with the first constitution drafted in the year 1993. The nationality of the people of Russia is Russian and they arise from more than hundred ethnic societies. The population of the country was listed at 142.9 million in the year 2011. The growth rate of the community is on the negative side due to several factors.
A large number of scholars have come to seek Medicine education in Russia. The ethnic groups of Russia hold of nearly 80% of Russians. Ukrainian, Tartar, and Bashkir ethnic groups compose for more than 7% of the population. People in Russia follow a number of religions which involve Russian orthodox, Roman Catholic, Islam and Buddhists. However, a major section of the population follows the Russian orthodox religion. The real language of Russia is Russian but the individuals also speak English and more than 100 types of other languages.
A GLIMPSE ON TOTAL FEE OF FEW TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN RUSSIA 2020
NOTE: The tuition fee and other expenses are subject to change depending on the currency exchange rate against US Dollar. (1 US $ is Rs. 73 approx.)
1. MBBS COURSE FEE FOR ST. PETERSBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA 2020
|PARTICULARS||DETAIL OF AMOUNT|
|Tuition Fee 1 to 6th Year||4500 US$ (INR 3,28,500 per year)|
|Fee for the stay in Hostel||90 US$ (INR 6570 per year)|
|Health Insurance Fee||90 US$ (INR 6570 per year)|
|Estimated amount for MBBS Program in INR||INR 20,21,370/-|
2. MBBS COURSE FEE FOR BELGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA 2020
|PARTICULARS||DETAIL OF AMOUNT|
|Tuition Fee 1 to 6th Year||4600 US$ (INR 3,35,800 per year)|
|Fee for the stay in Hostel||500 US$ (INR 36,500 per year)|
|Health Insurance Fee||100 US$ (INR 7300 per year)|
|Estimated amount for MBBS Program in INR||INR 20,58,600/-|
3. MBBS COURSE FEE FOR BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA 2020
|PARTICULARS||DETAIL OF AMOUNT|
|Tuition Fee 1st Year||5500 US$ (INR 401500 per year)|
|Tuition Fee 2nd – 6th Year||2900 US$ (INR 2,11,700 per year)|
|Health Insurance Fee||100 US$ (INR 7300 per year)|
|Estimated amount for MBBS Program in INR||INR 14,67,300/-|
MBBS in Russia
To seek MBBS in Russia, a large number of scholars come to this country every year. Students do not require taking any particularized entrance exam for the courses. Quality education and broad exposure of the students with clinical practices and medical training helps them become successful. The medical degrees issued to students pursuing MBBS in Russia is recognised by global organizations like WHO, UNESCO, and other medical councils.
Medicine is an attractive field of study and has a broad range of career options. The trend of achieving a medical degree from a renowned college is swiftly increasing among all diligent scholars. Though securing admission to the top medical universities for MBBS in Russia is a bit challenging job, students from India strives for the admission confirmation every year. Lots of preparatory like practical knowledge, patience, and better knowledge play a very meaningful role in studying medicine.
It is quite expensive to get into the putative medical institutions in the world. This fact cannot be overlooked but at the same time, it is very crucial to make sure that a person has opted for the best destination. The Universities in Russia consider in providing a value based education with good scholastic results and hence MBBS in Russia is highly recommended.
Why Choose RussiaHigher education in Russia has begun to prepare for the global stage. Interesting progress has taken place in the education division of the Russian federation. Education system includes of a single tier which takes five years to develop. Russia became a part of Bologna process in 2003. Certain choices are on the way which points at improving higher education especially the Bachelor’s degree. In recent times, enough funding to the Russian universities ensures that they compete globally by offering quality education.
EDUCATION IN RUSSIA AND HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL STUDIESThe Indian student candidates determined of seeking admission in the varied medical programs can go for the specialization in Pediatric, Surgery, Bio Medical, Clinical, Public Health, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Preventive Medicine, Nursing, and more based on one’s personal interest. The country Russia is considered a good place in the globe to enjoy peaceful and good standard of living as an independent individual or with family.
Study MBBS in Russia Fee Details 2020
|KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA||Fee in USD (Approx.)||Fee in INR (Approx.)|
NOTE: The value of a Rupee against a Dollar keeps on fluctuating and hence the given figure of fee may vary more or less to some extent.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
The Eligibility criterion for MBBS admission in Russia for the Indian Students is simple in comparison to the other countries having high quality of the education.
- Should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as the major subjects
- A minimum of 50% is required with the marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
- NEET required
- Minimum Age is 17 years
- Maximum Age limit should not exceed 25 years
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA?
There are a few documents required for Indian students willing to apply for MBBS in Russia in the MCI endorsed colleges or medical universities.
The following are the essential documents:
- A valid Passport
- Passing certificate & Mark sheet of STD 10th
- Passing certificate & Mark sheet of STD 12th
- Passport size Photo – 10 copies
- Invitation letter from the respective Medical University of Russia
- Notarized Birth Certificate in English only (non-English to be translated into English)
HOW MANY YEARS IS MBBS IN THE RUSSIA?
The MBBS Program in Russia is of 6 years. The doctorate degree is awarded at the end of 6 year.
ARE THE MBBS AND OTHER MEDICAL DEGREES VALID IN INDIA?
Because educational degree is a very susceptible matter, the Medical Council of India (MCI) deals with it strictly. Students from India pursuing MBBS in Russia should ensure the course only from the top medical colleges or universities authorized by MCI. Only the MBBS degree or other medical course degree issued by MCI approved medical universities or institution is valid in India.
WHAT IS THE COST FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA?
The Average Tuition fee for MBBS Study in MCI recognized universities is 14 lakh for 6 years. The approximate cost of MBBS in Russia including hostel, personal expense, clothing, travel expenses, food and miscellaneous cost is 24 lakhs.
IS MBBS FROM RUSSIA RECOMMENDED?
Of course, MBBS from Russia is recommended because of the various advantages it provides to students interested in the medical field.
WHY GO FOR MBBS STUDIES IN RUSSIA?
TOP 9 REASONS TO GO FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
There are many advantages that attract not only the Indian students looking for MBBS in Russia but also the international students. Let us here have a close look on the top 7 reasons that encourages students from all over the world opt for study MBBS in Russia from the globally recognized MCI and WHO certified medical universities:
- Rejection is a major cause of the unnecessary disappointment and frustration experienced by the thousands of the student applying for MBBS in Russia admission every year. The best part is that the medical universities in Russia have the acceptance percentage of 98 which is very good in congruence to the other nation.
- Candidates applying for MBBS Studies in Russia do not need to attempt TOEL, GRE or IELTS.
- For the students from India and other nations, the Universities in Russia offers a Specialized Preparatory Course that aims to make ready students for the medical classes in Russia. Also, to help students deal with the patients easily while training and studies by giving them knowledge about the important medical terms used commonly.
- No problem of religion or racism experienced by any Indian student pursuing MBBS in Russia. Also, the people in Russia are well-known for their guest welcoming nature.
- The facility of Internship in private and government hospitals is made by the Russian Universities and so MBBS candidates can gain practical experience from the different medical institutions.
- MBBS is amidst the costly professional courses in the world. But Russia today has become the most preferred nation for best quality of MBBS Studies in Russia at a comparative low fee structure and living expenses.
- The medical degrees from Russian Universities are globally recognized. In India, the Russian medical degrees awarded by MCI recognized Universities are only considered valid. Moreover, the global organizations like UNESCO, WHO, and others have given the recognition to Russian Universities Medical Degrees.
- World-class infrastructure, good weather, peaceful atmosphere and hygienic food are the few other favourable factors loved by Indian students for MBBS admission in Russia.
- Faculties are friendly, experienced, professional and responsible. Special doubt clearance sessions are arranged for the students whenever required.
MORE ABOUT FACILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- High-quality modern education at a competitive tuition fee
- Admission without Entrance Exam to preparatory course
- The people in Russia are cooperative, good at nature, and provides good studying atmosphere
- There is no need of any Donation
- Cost of living is economical
- Can enjoy European lifestyle
- Easy & Hassle-free Admission Process
- Comparatively Low Tuition Fee
- Multiple medical courses available to choose for the specialization
- Hostel facility with good atmosphere and world-class amenities
- Russia is recognised for one of the top education system in the world
- Focus is given more to practical
- Medical Universities in Russia are endorsed by the global organizations like WHO & UNESCO
- Most of the Russian Medical Universities have the affiliation with Government hospitals which helps students go for practical while studies
KEY ADVANTAGES FOR INDIAN STUDENTS LOOKING FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- No donation
- No Entrance
- Affordable tuition fee
- Numerous MCI approved universities to choose
- Hygienic food and better hostel facility
- Worry-free admission process
FEE STRUCTURE OF MBBS IN RUSSIA 2020 (WITHOUT NEET)
Not only Indian students but also students from the varied countries of the world can now grab the golden opportunity of low tuition fee for MBBS in Russia and seek MBBS admission in Russia in the MCI approved colleges without struggle. We at Study Sevenseas assist students and parents in getting rid of the complex documentation and provide the total admission solution under the single roof.
With the global acceptance of the medical degrees, anybody can opt for these courses without any perplexities. The scholar and teacher ratio in the medical institutes is 7:1 which is pretty good as compared to other countries. The students are trained with latest methods which increase their skills. A smooth system of education offers the best opportunities for the students.
The best thing about Medicine programs in Russia is that the scholars do not have to pass an entrance test to register themselves in these courses. You can opt for straight admission with the help of study centres throughout the world. The educational session starts in the month of September and goes on until January. The students can register themselves during this period.
Medical Universities For MBBS In Russia
The programs offered by the Russian universities are approved by WHO and Medical Council. The medical degrees are accepted all over Europe. The top medical colleges in Russia are Adage State Medical University, First Moscow State Medical University, and Rostov State Medical University. On finishing the course from the universities, Indian students are qualified to sit for the screening test carried by the councils. The universities offer programs in English and Russian. The medical colleges in Russia are always are ranked amongst the top medical colleges in the world and that is why Indians prefer graduating from a world class medical establishment rather than a private Indian private college that doesn’t offer them with the required amount of exposure.
The Prominent Universities And The Fees Structure
The fee structure varies from university to university. Some of the Russian medical colleges charge approx. Rs 12,00,000 while the figure can go high up to Rs 28,00,000. The fees can be paid in yearly instalments. The Russian schools allow the students to go to their country almost 6 times in six years. The traveling costs for to and fro trip on one-time basis costs around Rs 30,000 which is subjected to changes in the type of airline and class of booking. For complete information, you can check with the consultancy about the fee structure in particular of every Russian university.
First Moscow State Medical University- The education fees of this university for the first year is 2560 USD which when converted in Indian rupees comes out to be Rs 174465. The fee for subsequent 2 to 6 years is 8000 USD that comes out to be Rs 545204.0 for five years. Thus the total fee for the entire six years MBBS course is $10560 that is Rs 719669.28. This fee includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation, study material as well as life and health insurance. Other university charges amount to $300. A student is provided the option to travel to his at most 6 times in six years with every trip costing to Rs 30,000.Study Sevenseas associates to this university and helps the student to get in this university.
Adeghey State Medical Academy- the University’s tuition fee structure for the entire six years’ time span is about $31660. When calculated in INR, it costs Rs 2157644. So, if you are intending to study in this academy, then you have to pay this fee. Though, there is leisure for the students to pay the fee on a yearly basis which is $6110 per year. The cost of living expense depends on how the scholar wishes to spend the money he has with him. Traveling charges from Russia to the homeland and vice-versa is approx. Rs 30,000 for one trip. Though, there can be changes in airfare price depending on the kind of airlines and type of class booking. Do you wish to get enrolled in this one university? You need to choose Study Sevenseas.
Peoples Friendship University Moscow- The total education fee for six years MBBS program in this university is $52,380 which comes out to be Rs 28,80,900. The annual fee will come out to be $8730. This fee is covering of tuition fees, study material, hostel accommodation, life and health insurance. The cost of living mortgage depends upon person to person on how he spends on himself. Travel charges from the homeland to Russia and vice-versa can cost up to Rs 30,000 per trip and can vary also.
Rostov Medical University- This university imposes about $53400 for the entire six years MBBS program and comes out to be Rs 28,83,600. This means that fees for one year are approx $8900. This covers tuition fee, study materials, hostel accommodation, life as well as health insurance. The traveling charges from Russia to the homeland and vice versa once a year would cost extra. Cost of living expense will also count extra and will depend on how he manages it.Study Seven Seas lets you know the whole process of admission.
St. Petersburg State University- This University has a relatively low fee structure when contrasted to other universities of Russia. The total fees for six years medical program are $40,560 which counts to be Rs 21,90,240. This covers everything from tuition fee, study materials, hostel accommodation, life as well as health insurance but omits the airfare trip from Russia to the homeland and vice-versa for once a year. Cost of living expense must be carried by the student on his own.
Tambov State Medical Academy- The total expense owned by a student for tuition fees, hostel accommodation as well as life and health insurance for the complete six years’ time extent comes out to be $23,650. This, when converted in INR, comes out to be Rs 12,77,100. This suggests that per year cost comes out to be $4,600. The airfare costs for traveling to and fro and cost of living expense costs extra.
Tver State Medical Academy- The university fee structure that prolongs to six years is approximate $27,573 which is around Rs 14,88,942. The fee has to be paid on a yearly basis which comes out to be $4596. This fee covers tuition and other necessary expense. Though, the airfare and cost of living expenditure is not covered in this fee and has to be carried by the student.
Volgograd State Medical University- This medical university’s fee structure amounts to 35,720USD that is Rs 19,28,880 for an extent of six years. The yearly fee structure is $5660 that covers tuition fee to study materials, hostel accommodation and life and health insurance. However, this fee structure doesn’t cover airfare and cost of living expenditure.
THE TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Volgagrad State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical Academy
- Orel State University
- Voronezh State Medical Academy
- Belgorog State University
- Tver State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- People Friendship University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Saratov State Medical University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
COURSES OFFERED IN RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
PG COURSES IN RUSSIA IN MEDICINE (M.D. / M.S. / M.D.S)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Allergology and Immunology
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Social Medicine and Management in Public Health
- Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Maxillo facial surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopedics
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES IN RUSSIA (MBBS & BDS)
Dentistry Course (B.D.S.)
General Medicine Course (M.B.B.S.)
Duration of Course: 5 years for Pharmacy and B.D.S. 6 years for MBBS Program
Medium of Instruction: English & Russian
Why One Should Say A BIG YES To MBBS IN RUSSIA
For the admission, you need to download the application form and fill it correctly. The school leaving certification and mark sheets of the 11th and 12th standard are needed. Scanned copy of a legitimate passport is compulsory. The documents need to be attested and approved. The admissions process is based on the first come first serve basis. The 10th and 12th mark sheets need to be approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.Study Seven Seasintroduces you all sorts of information regarding the admission process. No need to contemplate a lot over it.
Ideal Hostel Facility
Ample accommodation choices are available in the country for foreign students. You can live with a host family who is chosen by the university. You can make a choice of college rooms which can be booked at lower costs. If you want to live separately, you have the choice of living in an individual flat which is not far from the university. Almost all accommodation possibilities in the country are well provided.
No Need To Contemplate A Lot About Transportation, It Is Perfect
The public transport system in the Russia is highly developed. For long domestic travel, airways offer the best choice. Active train and bus service help you to travel in the country. You can travel at reasonable rates in the bus. You can trade bus tickets for trams and trolleybuses. You can order standard taxis in advance. Services of the metro network are fast and regular.
What Kind Of Food You Would Get
Russian food is loaded with fat and carbohydrates. The Russian food helps the residents to remain warm during harsh winters. The main elements of Russian cuisine are bread, meat, potato, egg, and butter. Caviar is recognized as food for the wealthy. Indian students can get the feel of home at the various Indian restaurants in the country.
Let’s Check It Out The FAQ (Frequent Asked Question)
Before opting for any medical program in Russia, the students face a number of difficulties. The FAQ section gives the detailed answer to your queries.
WHY STUDY SEVENSEAS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA SUPPORT?
- Experienced & professional study abroad admission support
- Team of expert and friendly councilors
- Prompt & hassle-free documentation
- Pre-admission and post-admission support for MBBS in Russia admission
- Low consulting fee
- Dependable Overseas MBBS study admission support services
- Documentation solution and assistance in VISA processing for MBBS in Russia and other courses in medicine
Indian students can now contact us for the hassle free and assured MBBS in Russia admission in the prestigious MCI approved medical college or university in Russia.