MBBS in Romania has become a very popular and renowned option among Indian students for the quality education in MBBS Universities and affordable tuition fee structure. Romania is one of the most populated members of European Nation. It is in the southeastern region of Europe and a loved destination for MBBS in Romania and other courses. The capital city of Romania Bucharest is also known for its natural beauty. The development in the European nation Romania has been remarkable in the last one decade. Today, it has become one of the highly developed and modernized nations with varied culture.
The climatic condition and the standard of living are high. The cost of stay being low has become one of the factor attracting thousands of the Indian students interested in seeking admission to MBBS course in the MCI approved Romanian Universities. The students in Romania can easily study medicine from their top and reputed medical institutions in English medium so as to give them a chance to understand the concepts better and have a stronger grip on the subject.
Eligibility criteria for getting an admission in its world famous medical colleges in Romania
The course duration of MBBS is a total for six years with five years of classroom course and an extensive internship for a period of one year. Romania has some universities that are MCI approved and so their eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be of more than 17 years of age and less than 25 years on the 31st of the admission year.
- The aspirant must have completed his 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and of course Biology from a recognised board in the country.
- She/he must have passed English as a subject in 10+2 since the medium of teaching is English.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with 55% aggregate.
- Must have qualified NEET exam with the minimum score of 130-150.
Why Indian Students Prefer MBBS in Romania?
There are many good reasons that encourage students from India looking for admission in the top medical universities to pursue course in medicine. Some of the key features include:
- There are a number of the top-ranked universities that offers a number of the courses in the medical field. Students from any country can easily opt for Dentistry, Pharmacy, MBBS Program, and other area of specialization in medicine.
- Comparatively low tuition fee payable annually
- Low living cost
- Good facilities with modern amenities in hostel for students undergoing MBBS in Romania
- Easy documentation and hassle-free admission process
- Irresistible study atmosphere and facility of health food
- MCI approved Romanian universities offer students make choice from the specialization areas like Neurology, Orthopedics & Traumatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, and more to students willing to pursue MBBS in Romania in any preferred language.
LANGUAGES OF INSTRUCTION: English, French, German, Romanian or Hungarian
The Best Universities to Pursue MBBS in Romania
- Ovidius University of Constanta:- Founded in the year 1961, Ovidius University is an education institution based in Constanta. It is a prestigious university that offers courses in widest branch of Medicines, Cultural Studies, and Mathematics in the English language. Students from different parts of the world strive to seek admission in their desired courses. Students from the various corners of India also make efforts to confirm their admission in the university for MBBS in Romania specifically.
International Recognition for Ovidius University
The university is accredited by the government in Romania and has received several recognitions by the international governing councils. Some of them are
- The World Health Organization
- The Medical Council of all the European Countries
- The Medical Council of all the African Countries
- The British Medical Council
- European Association for Dental Education DEE
- General Dental Council, United Kingdom GDC,UK
- Listed by the ECFMG
- The Medical Council of all the Asian and Middle East Countries
MBBS IN ROMANIA : TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FEES IN ROMANIA
The tuition fee for MBBS Program vary from 3900 to 7000 Euros per year depending on the basis of university ranking, facilities, courses, results, etc. The living cost in Romania ranges between 13 – 20,000/a month.
|Name of the University||Annual Tuition Fee in Euro||Annual Tuition Fee in INR|
|Ovidius University Constanta||5400||4,37,400 /Year|
|Cluj Napoca Medical University||4350||3,90,000 /Year|
|Gr Popa Iasi University||4350||3,90,000 /Year|
|Arad University||4195||3,40,000 /Year|
DOCUMENTATION FOR MBBS IN ROMANIA
- Birth certificate
- Self- attested copies of school leaving certificate, mark sheet, passing certificate of Secondary School
- Fitness/medical certificate in localized in English, French, Romanian, or Germany;
- University Invitation letter
- Proof of University fee receipt
- Valid passport copy
- Passport size photographs
The admissions in all the MCI endorsed medical universities in Romania are based on merit or score in the academic. It is also on the first cum first serve basis. The admission for MBBS in Romania also depends on the availability of the seats in the varied universities offering course in medicines. The score in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology is taken into consideration before offering admission to the MBBS Course in any medical college or university to students from India and abroad. The Tuition fee paid yearly does not include any kind of donation amount. The course duration for MBBS in Romania is 6 year including the internship program which is the essential part of the MBBS. All the candidates from India seeking MBBS Admission in Romanian University need to submit application form, the clear Xerox /photocopy of his/her academics, bank statement, copy of score obtained in IELTS or TOEFL. The universities facilitating varied course in medical studies including MBBS demand very good command in the English language.
The accommodation facilities in the University hostels are self-catering with the facility of shared kitchen place. Students can cook their meal as per their convenience and taste of food. There are inbuilt bathrooms in rooms with the facility of warm water in winters. All the available facilities for the students looking for the hostel accommodation is informed well in advance before you book a room for yourself in a hostel. The accommodation cost can differ on the basis of the amenities provided or availed by students pursuing MBBS in Romania from Indian or other nations. The hostel accommodation expense includes high-speed internet connection, cable, heating, and lighting along with the routine common area cleaning. There are different packages also designed for the comfortable accommodation. Indian students engaged in MBBS Studies in Romania are free to choose the accommodation according to one’s personal requirement. Rooms for MBBS students are available in single or double occupancy. A shared communal laundry and kitchen facilitated with essential things are also available for all the students studying medicine in Romania.
Cost of Living
There is no doubt in the fact that the cost of living in Romania is economical. Even a student from financially weak background can afford the cost of living while studying MBBS in Romania. The study cost is comparatively low in comparison to other medical universities in Europe. The expense of the stay may vary depending on a student’s style of living and habit.
The stay in the city Constanta is affordable. Below you can find the detail of average cost of living for Indian students enrolled for MBBS Study in Romania in Euros:
Average Monthly Expenses for MBBS Students in Romanian Universities
Food/Meal: 155 Euros if you are eating food at restaurants. Self-cooking will lessen the cost of food.
Rental of Apartments: 155-255 Euros depending on the amenities available
Cost of Transport: 20 Euros if used public transport but using private taxis for travelling will be expensive
Miscellaneous: 45-100 Euros
Water, Maintenance, Lights, etc.: 52-154 Euros
Total monthly expense will come to 350-500 Euros. All the above mentioned monthly figure of cost depend on the living standard of MBBS students pursuing course in the medicine and the luxury he or she enjoys while the MBBS Program in Romania.
ROMANIA AT A GLANCE
Capital – Bucharest
official language – Romanian
Climate – moderate
Calling code- +40
Time Zone – GMT+2
Currency – Leu (Euro)
Religion – Christian Orthodox
Advantages for Indian Student Interested for Study in Medicine
- Highly Competitive tuition fee
- Minimum cost of living and food expenses
- Easy admission and numerous universities to choose for MBBS in Romania
- Safe and engaging studying atmosphere
- Option to study MBBS in Romania in English, French, German, Romanian or Hungarian
- A cool and attractive place to visit
- University degree accepted worldwide
- Good cultural life to enjoy
Top 9 Universities for MBBS in Romania
- Ovidus Medical University
- Cluj Napoca University
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila of Bucharest
- Oradea University, Faculty Of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Timisoara
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Targu Mure
- G.T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi
- University of Medicine Craiova
- Faculty of Medicine, Pharmacy and Dental Medicine of Arad University
List of Romanian Private Universities
- “George Bacovia” University of Bacau
- “Constantin Brancoveanu” University of Pitesti
- “Emanuel” University of Oradea
- Vasile Goldis” West University of Arad
- Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University of Bucharest
- Catholic Theological Institute of Buchares
- “Nicolae Titulescu” University of Bucharest
- “Titu Maiorescu” University of Bucharest
WHAT IS THE DURATION FOR MBBS IN ROMANIA?
No matter which Romanian medical university you enroll for the MBBS Program, the duration for MBBS in Romania is 6 years in all the medical universities providing the different courses in medicine.
Why Prefer Study Sevenseas For MBBS Admission in Romania?
- 100% dependable study abroad admission solution
- One-stop solution for admission to MBBS in Romania and other nations
- Experienced and professional counselors
- Cooperative and supporting team members
- Travel and VISA assistance
- Minimum consulting fee
Thus, we at Study Sevenseas are recognized as the one-stop centre for the satisfactory solution to Study Abroad Admission need in India the study in medicine.