Poland is a fast growing economy in the European Union well-known for its Jewish heritage and medieval architecture across the globe. It is an active member state of the European Union. It has good and interesting culture. The development in the country in the last few years has been noteworthy. You will experience the unbelievable growth in the various areas. The geographical condition is favorable and the natural beauty is also a great attraction.
The capital city of Poland is Warszawa (Warsaw) and Polish is the official language. It is the member of many international organizations recognized globally. A few of them are the United Nations (UN), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF), Schengen Area, the European Union (EU), Organisation for Cooperation and Development (OECD), North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), World Health Organisation (WHO), and many more.
The climate, food, peaceful surroundings, greenery, good education system and above all the top faculties act as key factors and attracts thousands of the student pursuing MBBS in Poland every year. Today it has become the preferred choice of the Indian students interested in the Overseas Education.
EDUCATION IN POLAND AND HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL STUDIES
The constantly increasing percentage of literacy in the country is the sign of the international standard of the studies made available in the country. The prevailing favorable conditions are best suited for the aspirants travelling from the different nations for the study in medicines. The international quality of the Polish higher education is completely developed.
A regular monitoring is done and a strict evaluation process is designed to keep a close check on the quality of the education and training imparted to both Polish students and foreign students studying in Poland. It plays an active role in the Bologna process. This three stage system of the education modeled on Bachelor/Master/Doctoral studies offers the facility to the foreign and Polish students can continue their education from elsewhere in the European Union (EU).
Today, Poland ranks fourth in the percentage of the students enrolled for the higher studies. Each year considerable growth in the number of the aspirants applying for the different courses in the universities of Poland is noted. This increase in the outcome is because of the unmatched facilities and results provided in the country.
In the last couple of years, a number of the top ranked medical universities have been established in Poland with the state of the art amenities, infra, and technology based education in medicines. The medical degrees issued by the different universities are duly endorsed by the varied globally recognized health organizations along with MCI and WHO. All the eligible candidates should certainly grab the golden opportunity.
What is eligibility aspect in order to study medicine in Poland?
There is a particular criterion that has to be followed in order to study medicine in any of the universities of Poland. These include:
- The applicant should be of 17+ years of age and should be under 25 years of age as/on 31st December of the applied admission year.
- The applicant must have a total score of atleast 60 percentile with a science background.
- The applicant must have studied subjects like Biology, Chemistry, and Physics along with English as the compulsory one.
- According to the new rule by the MCI, any applicant willing to study in any foreign university must clear NEET exam with the minimum percentile.
- As for applicants who belong to SC/ST/OBC category the minimum required percentile is 50% with PCB and English as the main subje3cts.
WHY GO FOR MBBS STUDIES IN POLAND?
The dream of becoming a successful doctor was not easy a few years back but today because of the numerous favorable reasons, it has become hassle-free. Now get ready to explore your hidden potential and live your dream. Today, Poland has become one of the most preferred destinations for the Overseas Studies in the European countries.
There are many good factors that make Poland the perfect place for the MBBS course. You will get the global platform where you will come across thousands of the international students following different culture, religion, customs, and background studying together to achieve their dream of completing the MBBS program. You get to know each other and share your experiences. Moreover, you love to study in the company of the studious aspirants serious about their professional studies.
After completing your MBBS in Poland, you can practice in the health sector in any country of the world. The degrees in the medical fields are duly approved and valid across the globe.
Some of the Highly Considerable factors for MBBS in Poland are:
- The tuition fees for MBBS in Poland is reasonable
- The top MBBS universities in Poland are amidst world ranked medical universities
- Poland holds a special position in Europe
- The quality of education is incomparable and the medium of the teaching is English for the MBBS programs in Poland
- The process for the online MBBS admission in Poland is very simple and hassle-free
- No entrance exam or admission test is required
- The Cost of living during MBBS in Poland is comparatively low in congruence to other countries offering the facility of studies in medicine abroad
- During MBBS in Poland, the Coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided for the convenience of the students and to save time
- The facility of Stipend and Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland
- The weather condition, prevailing atmosphere, warm –hearted people, experienced faculties, hygienic food, comfortable stay are also some of the reasons liked by the Indian students seeking admission in the top medical universities in Poland for the MBBS education program.
MBBS IN POLAND : MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN POLAND 2019
There are a number of the medical universities in Poland and in its capital city. Today Poland offers one of the best MBBS program in the world. The tuition fee, food, hostel, and other expenses are reasonable compared to the other nations. Every year candidates from the various corners seek admission to the various courses in medicine and higher studies.
- Medical University of Bialystok
- Medical University of Lodz
- Jagiellonian University medical College in Krakow
- Medical University of Lublin
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
- Nicolaus Copernicus University Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Wroclaw Medical University
- Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
- Medical University of Warsaw
Aspirants can choose their preferred university or college and we at Study Sevenseas support you in seeking admission to the chosen medical university offering MBBS in Poland. We transfer your worries on our experienced shoulders and help you enjoy hassle-free Study Abroad Admission experience. Candidates can contact us anytime for the admission support and related information.
Your plan of studying medicine in Poland can help you discover new world of endless opportunities in the health sector in India and abroad. The international medical universities in Poland offer a wide range of the specially designed courses in medicine for the students interested in making bright career in the medical field.
There are many courses offered in the top medical universities in Poland. Some of the most common courses attracting thousands of the Polish and foreign students are 6 Year General Medicine, 5 Year Dentistry, 5 Year Pharmacy, 3 Year Nursing, Foundation Course Programs, and 4 Year Graduate Entry are offered in the English language.
Students not only from India, Norway, Sweden, USA, and Canada but also from the countries like Israel, Nigeria, Ghana, Turkey, Indian, China, Saudi Arabia, etc. enroll for the different medical and paramedical courses in the medical universities in Poland every year.
TOTAL EXPENSE FOR MEDICAL STUDY IN POLAND
Below here, you can learn about the fee structure and related expenses for MBBS program in the medical universities of Poland. The calculation and detail of the amount is given in INR for your convenience and better understanding. You can contact us for more information.
A GLIMPSE ON THE FEE STRUCTURE & EXPENSES FOR MBBS IN POLAND (APPROX.)
|Cost of Living||125,000||125,000||125,000||125,000||125,000||125,000|
For the MBBS course in Poland, the Total Cost would go to Rs. 70, 00,000 (approx.). The cost are subject to change from time to time and so it is better to get in touch with us at Study Sevenseas for the latest information related to the financials included for the MBBS in Poland admission.
*Miscellaneous expenses include cost towards Text Books, Resident Permit Extension, Medical Insurance, etc.
The cost of the MBBS study is affordable and candidates from India should surely grab the golden opportunity and fulfill their dream of completing MBBS from Poland.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
The course duration for the MBBS course in Poland is 5 years and 1 year as an apprentice.
Below are the steps you need to follow as a part of the admission procedure while you seek admission for the studies in medicine abroad.
Step 1: You are required to fill application of college online and pay the charges for the documentation. Share the copies of 12th leaving certificate, Grade 10, 11 and 12 mark sheets along with a valid passport.
Step 2: Once you are done with Step 1, you will receive your letter of confirmation within 4 working days of your application. Send all the above documents and your passport to our office. The concerned college will send the confirmation letter. Your student VISA will be stamped on your passport. You are required to pay the second part of your handling charges before starting this procedure. Send us your passport and your Visa will be handed over to you at the earliest depending on Embassy process and working.
Step 3: You are all set to fly to your desired medical college for the MBBS in Poland studies after you are in receipt of a welcome letter issued by the University and the Admission letter from the college, and your student visa.
Establish your contact with us in Delhi at Study Sevenseas for the hassle-free and assured admission in your dream medical college for MBBS in Poland today!