About PhilippinesA fast growing Southeast Asian country Philippines comprises of a number of the beautiful islands. It is a densely populated nation and has witnessed a remarkable development in the short span of time. For the thousands of the Indian students, seeking admission in the top MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines is the prime choice. The local citizens are very polite, cordial, and understanding. Philippines are one of the preferred locations by the Indian students. The place has an amiable atmosphere and welcomes international students in their country with warm nature. Not only this, but the culture of the place is very nurturing and in turn results in the overall development of the student.
Students pursuing MBBS in Philippines feel at home in the country because of the good people around them. Above all the nation is respected as a safe and good place to enjoy living. There are a good number of the reasons that attracts students willing to study in medicines from abroad. The native of the country are recognized as the Filipinos who are great people. They love to welcome people from the different corners of the globe.
In the short span of time, the nation Philippines has achieved all-round development and has become one of the fast growing economies. The capital city of Philippines Manila is popular for the varied things. The standard of learning in the nation is high in congruence to the other developing nations. Today, for the students from India and other international nations, MBBS in Philippines has become one of the preferred destinations for MBBS Study in Medicines.
TOTAL EXPENSE FOR MEDICAL STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
The fee for Indian students looking for MBBS in Philippines is affordable. Students from India can now easily fulfill their dream of pursuing MBBS in Philippines at a much lower college fee without compromising with the quality of the education. In addition, the cost of stay in the country is also low in congruence to other nations in the world.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES : TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES FEES IN PHILIPPINES 2019
|University||Fee in INR (approx.)|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||23,28,000|
|University of Perpetual Help||18,25,500|
|Davao Medical School Foundation||19,80,000|
|AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus, Metro Manila||15,70,500|
|Angeles University Foundation||20,45,000|
All the students from India fulfilling the eligibility criteria should certainly grab this golden opportunity and rush for the admission to the MBBS Program without hassle. Now get ready to build your successful career in the fast growing health sector in India and abroad.
EDUCATION IN PHILIPPINES AND HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL STUDIES
The standard of the education in the country Philippines is high. There are many universities and colleges established in the different cities. The medical and other universities are world recognized and are in great demand worldwide. The highly recognized US educational system is followed in the MBBS in Philippines program. The different educational institutions in the country Philippines offer a great option to choose from the different courses offered in medicines and other areas of specialization. Why not go for the medical studies in Philippines and earn a rewarding career.
The medical curriculum designed are of international standard and do not compromise with the quality of the studies. Today, MBBS in Philippines is amidst the most chosen option for the MBBS studies not only for the students from India but also for the students from the different nations of the world. There are a number of the MCI approved medical universities in Philippines inviting Indian students for MBBS in Philippines and specialization in other areas of medicine.
Q- HOW MANY YEARS IS MBBS IN THE PHILIPPINES?
The duration for MBBS in Philippines is of 5 years only. The total duration of MBBS program differ from a country to a country.
Students from India looking for the demanding MBBS in Philippines can now save their one year time along with the expenses incurred for a year stay in the university.
The course duration for MBBS in European Union is of 6 years. Students not only from India but also from the different corners of the globe can take the advantage and seek admission in the reputed medical universities offering MBBS in Philippines.
Q- WHAT IS THE COST FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES?
The total fee for the MBBS in Philippines can vary depending on the value of international currency. For the entire MBBS course program, the fee would be INR 15 lakh approximately.
Q- ARE THE MBBS AND OTHER MEDICAL DEGREES VALID IN INDIA?
In the Philippines, American medical education system is followed. The MBBS and other medical degrees are recognized globally including Medical Council of India (MCI).
Q- IS MBBS FROM PHILIPPINES RECOMMENDED?
There are a number of the medical universities endorsed by MCI (Medical Council of India). The medical certificates are valid globally and are recognised by the various international medical bodies. In addition, there are various advantages including good weather condition, low course fee, good study environment, numerous colleges to choose, state of the art infrastructure, and others not only attract Indian students but also students from abroad willing to pursue MBBS in Philippines recommended for MBBS worldwide. Today, Philippines have become one of the most preferred locations for MBBS in Philippines for students from India.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES AT A GLANCE
|Lowest Fees:||USD 3600 (approx.) per year|
|Maximum Fees:||USD 5100 (approx.) per year|
|Top Medical University:||AMA School of Medicines|
|The Medium of Instruction:||English language|
WHY GO FOR MBBS STUDIES IN PHILIPPINES?
- Highly Competitive tuition fee
- Lower living cost while pursuing MBBS in Philippines
- No IELTS or TOEFL required for MBBS Studies in Philippines
- No donation required
- Advanced education system of international standard
- No need to learn foreign language as the medium of instruction is English
- There are many MCI approved medical universities for Indian students
- Medical Degrees and Certificates issued are valid worldwide
- Internships in Philippines is easy
- Universities in Philippines are endorsed by WHO, IMED and ECFMG and other medical councils in the world
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
- NEET-UG qualified
- Passed 10+2 with the aggregate 50% score in the major subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Minimum score of 50% in PCB respectively
- Certificate of medical examination
- Copy of educational documents including mark sheet, passing certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Paying capacity proof
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES?
- A valid passport
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Student VISA application form
- Visa fee
- Fitness certificate/medical certificate
- CEA – Police Clearance Certificate endorsed by Embassy of Philippines
- Educational documents
MBBS In Philippines
The medical course in the Philippines is called the MD program [Doctor of medicine]. The MD program is similar to MBBS of India, UK, Pakistan and other Commonwealth countries. This degree covers of medical theory, clinical rotation and practical giving a better exposure to the students. The medical degrees obtained from medical universities in the Philippines medical by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
Philippines is known for providing a quality education in medical streams like MBBS, MD etc. The higher level of practical sessions and highly experienced teaching staff in Medical institutes of Philippines has gained the notable reputation around the world. The infrastructure of the medical institutes, the curriculum, and environment in the colleges of Philippines makes it a favoured location of education for international students. The cost of the whole MBBS program in the Philippines is much lower as contrasted to other countries.
The medical universities are recognized by the WHO and Medical Council of India(MCI). The medium of teaching is English which cracks the major barrier of language for international students. The analysis says that the students who have completed MBBS, MD courses from the Philippines are known to have 100% success rate, in the area under USMLE.
MORE ABOUT FACILITY FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
Facility of Hostel for Students Pursuing MBBS in Philippines
Most of the Medical Universities provides the facility of hostel to students pursuing MBBS in Philippines with the essential amenities. The facilities in the different hostels include 24 hour power backup, water supply, CCTV camera, and manpower for the security of the hostel and university campus. Hostels for aspirants doing MBBS in Philippines are fully-furnished and equipped with comfortable beds, air conditioner, sofa, fans, refrigerator, microwave, dining table, study tables, washing machine, and cupboards. The facility to opt for sharing and private room is available on request by a student enrolled for MBBS course in Philippines.
Facility of Food for Students Pursuing MBBS in Philippines
We at Study Sevenseas not only help students seeking MBBS in Philippines in documentation support, visa processing, counseling, admission support but also help students choose a good hostel for accommodation with the facility of Indian food available 24×7. The respective university and college administration ensure and are completely responsible for making the hassle-free availability of healthy and hygienic food for Indian and other candidates undergoing MBBS in Philippines with the firm determination of making career in the booming health sector in the world. The facility of good food and comfortable accommodation is assured for the students travelling from India to study MBBS in Philippines and seek admission in the other higher studies.
Why MBBS In Philippines?
The Philippines offers high-quality education with a safe atmosphere to the international students. The fee is very low as contrasted to many other European countries. The degree in medical obtained from the Philippines is recognized globally. This helps the scholars to get a job in any part of the world. The medical calendar starts in June and ends in March. There are two semesters in each year, one from June to October and the other from November to March. The language in which medical education provided is English which makes it a favourable place for the scholars who came to get their degree from the overseas. The infrastructure of the medical universities in the Philippines is much superior in terms of staff, equipment, and technology.
The students are given hands-on practical clinical rounds and training which helps in their overall improvement as a doctor. The students from India are qualified to take MCI screening exam after they finish their medical degree from a medical university in the Philippines. The MBBS or MD degree from a university in the Philippines is approved by WHO and MCI.
What type of a student visa you need to study MBBS in Philippines?
There are various types of visa that Philippines embassy permits to the scholars to study MBBS in Philippines, but the first step towards getting the permission is to apply for a student visa.
This visa is issued by the Philippines embassies abroad and it is not issued in the Philippines. If you apply for this type of student visa to study MBBS in Philippines, you will get a visa which needs to renew on every upcoming semester.
Exchange Student visa:
This visa is issued for officially designated exchange professors, researchers, and students coming from big reputed international universities. If you are going to ask for for this type of student visa to study MBBS in Philippines, you will get a visa, which is valid until the end of the exchange program or scholarship agreement.
IELTS/TOEFL condition can be waived if a student has done schooling in English Medium. In Europe, you can easily find the top rank Universities that provide excellent research facilities and lowest fee in Europe. With the top class education, you can easily spot a Medical Universities that provide less expensive packages and make students to save some money also have a good reputation. The training that you will acquire is well recognized by MCI /WHO.
Necessary documents you need to study MBBS in Philippines?
- Valid Passport
- Application form for student visa
- Three photographs of candidate
- Medical health certificate of the applicant (life size, chest x-ray, and laboratory reports)
- CEA (Police Clearance Certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy)
- NOA (original notice of acceptance)
- Visa fee
Top Medical Universities in the Philippines
The Philippines is famous for medical universities, there are many reputed medical universities which all are controlled by the CHED that stands for commission on higher education and complies US education system during the course that is formed by centering core development of each student that includes theories, technology, practical, research videos, seminars, problem dealing, communication skill and much more. The high competitive environment of colleges for MBBS in Philippines has attracted each to grow the quality of education, facilities and other needs of the student.
Some of the reputed universities that you need to check are:
Our Lady Of Fatima University
Our Lady of Fatima University also recognized as Fatima Medical Science Foundation was established in the year 1979 and has three campuses in Valenzuela City, Quezon City, and Antipolo. This is a private university in the nation and it received its name from the shrine of Our Lady of Fatima. This institute is known for the quality of education that it offers and also its capability to adapt to the technological progression in this medical field. The university pledges to nurture the students and transform them to world class doctors. It aims to provide a favorable environment to the students that help them to understand the theory part as well as practicals also that can help them to have a well-to-do career ahead.
Necessary documents for admission
For enrolling in this medical college, you do not need to give any entrance exam. All the students have to finish their senior secondary examination to get the admission in this course. Students need to present mark sheet of secondary and senior secondary examination. Also, need to submit a student visa. You need to get a character certificate from local police and no-objection certification from your parents or guardians and submit the same. It is necessary to notarize the certificate from the local Embassy officials and then submit them for admission.
AMA College of Medicine
AMA Medical School Society also referred as AMA was built to fulfill the scarcity of doctors in the communities situated around the institute. The medical college is located in the middle of metro manila. This institute is the first of its kind as it is committed to catering to high-quality training and education to the students. There are almost 125 faculty members who are specialists in different fields of medicine.
Steps of Enrolment
Scholars need to appear for NMAT test to get admission to this course in this medical school. They need to clear secondary and senior secondary exam from a known board. Various documents need to be presented to the Institute for seeking admission to this course. The mark sheet of secondary and senior secondary exam, a copy of student visa also needs to be submitted. You need to have a no-objection certification from parents and an NOC or character certificate from the local police and submit the same. Notarize and get these certificates attested by the Embassy officials at your native country and then submit the same.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES
- Xavier University
- Manila Central University
- AMA School of Medicine
- Baguio Central University
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Saint Louis University
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation
- Angeles University Foundation
- Far Eastern University Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
- Southwestern University Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine
- University of Northern Philippines
- BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)
- Our Lady of Fatima University (Fatima Medical Science Foundation) Valenzuela
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- University of Perpetual Help (Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University)
- De La Salie University Health Sciences Campus
- Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine
- University of Saint La Salle
- West Visayas State University
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- University of the Philippines Manila
- Emilo Aguinaldo College, Manila
- Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine
- Cebu Institute of Medicine
- Central Philippine University
- Silliman University
- UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Dona Remedos Trinidad Medical Foundation
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Zamboanga Medical School Foundation
- FEU Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- San Beda College
- St. Lukes College of Medicine William H. Quasha Memorial
- Our Lady of Fatima University
There are a number of the medical courses offered by the medical universities in Philippines. Candidates can avail the benefit of all health courses ranging from 6 months to 4 year of full time courses in nursing. Also, 5 year MBBS course, 4 years MD course, and more.
A few highly sought courses in the medical field are:
- Medical Assisting Courses
- Course in nursing
What are opportunities after MBBS
MBBS in Philippines is a key to open various doors of opportunity and accomplishment. An MBBS degree from the Philippines opens a door of every country to develop a flourishing career.
- You can register yourself post-graduation or hospital management courses
- You can go for clinical research jobs or start for clinical practice
- Stay in the Philippines and enroll in masters, master of health service, master of public health or master of administration.
- Stayin Philippines and work in the same country by clearing the licensure exam.
- You can go back to India and start working as a doctor by clearing the MCI screening test.
- You can migrate to the USA and start working as a doctor by clearing the USMLE examination and ECFMG certification
Moreover, you can migrate to Canada or Australia and start working as a practitioner by clearing the Canadian & Australia Medical Council licensing and State registration exam.
Jobs Availability after MBBS
As the MBBS program in the Philippines follows US education system, it gives you more career opportunities after finishing your MBBS. You can go to any country and practice as a doctor just by clearing the particular exam of any country to own the license for working. The various work areas for the doctors are as below:
1. Hospitals or Medical Foundation or Health Centers: There are various private and public hospitals where you can practice as a junior doctor
2. Medical Professor: Students are appreciated to any medical colleges that follow the English medium of instruction
3. Biomedical laboratories and companies: If your forte of interest is research
There are many online career council services available and they can help you by giving all the detailed information about the Medical universities and various courses they offer also can help you to get enrolled. You can go and check out their websites as they also help you to get in touch with the colleges in the Philippines. Helps you in submitting your medical application to the department of education by themselves so that your application reach the right place without any problem and you can enjoy your dream of becoming a doctor.
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR MD OR MS AFTER MBBS
There is a vital importance of doing MBBS in Philippines. Also, it proves as your gateway to MD (Master of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) after completing your MBBS program. A student can enroll for the further studies in any country of the world with the advantage of English as the medium of education and instruction. The MD (Master of Medicine) course is of 3 years and an applicant has the option to choose his area of specialization from over 70 MD & MS courses.
A QUICK GLANCE ON THE COURSES FOR MD & MS AFTER MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
- MD – Thoracic Medicine
- MD – Sports Medicine
- MD – Family Medicine
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- MD – Aviation Medicine/Aerospace Medicine
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
- & Critical Care Med.
- MD – Medical Genetics
- MD – Rheumatology
- Master of Family Medicine
- MD – Palliative Medicine
- Master of Public Health (Epidemiology)
- MD – Blood Banking & Immuno. Haem./Imm. Haem. & Blood Trans.
- MD – Tropical Medicine
- MD – Maternity & Child Health
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine
- MD – CCM
- MD – P.S.M
- MD – TB & Chest
- MD – Skin & VD &Lepxsy
- MD – MD- Skin & VD
- MD-Transfusion Medicine
- MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- MD – Paediatrics
- MD – Pathology
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MD – Pharmacology
- MD – Physiology
- MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- MD – Psychiatry
- MD – Radio Diagnosis
- MD – Radiology
- MD – Radiotherapy
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD – Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master’s of Physician
- MD – Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- MD – Pathology & Microbiology
- MD – Emergency Medicine
- MD – R & D
- MD – Anaesthesiology
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine
- MD – Venereology
- MD – Anatomy
- MD – Aviation Medicine
- MD – Bio-Chemistry
- MD – Bio-Physics
- MD – Community Medicine
- MD – Dermatology
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD – Lab Medicine
- MD – Microbiology
- MD – Nuclear Medicine
- MD – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- MD – Ophthalmology
- MD – General Medicine
- MD – Community Health Administration
- MD – Geriatrics
- MD – Hospital Administration
- MD – Health Administration
- MS – Ophthalmology
- MS – Anaesthesia
- MS – Medicine
- MS – Neuro Surgery
- MS – ENT
- MS – General Surgery
- MS – Traumatology and Surgery
- MS – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MS – Orthopaedics
- MS – Anatomy
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MD/MS – Anatomy
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology
WHY STUDY SEVENSEAS FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES SUPPORT?
- 100% transparent dealings
- Personal counseling
- Documentation support
- Supporting staff members
- Reliable and experienced Overseas Education Consultant
- Single destination for Study Abroad Admission Solution
- VISA, hostel, and travelling assistance
- Low consulting fee
- Prompt and dependable Study MBBS Abroad support services