KAZAKHSTAN FOR MBBS PROGRAM AT AN AFFORDABLE TUITION FEE
MBBS in Kazakhstan has topped the chart of nations preferred for studies abroad.Kazakhstan is a hot destination popular worldwide for offering facilities for higher education at a minimal cost. The hassle-free access to good medical education makes the country one of the popular destinations among international students for doing MBBS studies. The medical universities located in Kazakhstan are globally admired for its high-quality teaching methodology and even the clinical training offered to the students is truly worthy.
Taking MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is a good option among the Indian students. Affordable education in medicine, safety, best teachers, and more good factors make the medical colleges located there absolutely worthy. The number of international applicants interested in pursuing MBBS from Kazakhstan is increasing with each passing day. The majority of the medical universities located there are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and NMC.
Though there are many study destinations in the world to do studies in medicine, but MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students offers wider diversity and an amazing opportunity to both Indian & international students. Doing an MBBS course from the best medical universities in Kazakhstan is not a difficult task in case you meet the minimum eligibility criteria. Contact Study Sevenseas for detailed information and admission support today!
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Quick Highlights 2021
|Intake for MBBS Course||April|
|Minimum Eligibility||60% in PCB for General|
40% for SC/ST
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|English language exam||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||INR 2 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||INR 5 Lakhs/Year|
|Renowned Medical colleges||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University|
Kazakh National Medical University
|Cost of accommodation||INR 10000 – 15000 Thousands/Month|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 year (including 1 year internship)|
|Mode of instruction||English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
Why do MBBS from Kazakhstan?
- One of the most important reasons to study MBBS from Kazakhstan is affordable education; international students get attracted to the low fees study in Kazakhstan cost.
- The country has many private and public Medical Colleges offering good medical education.
- The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the needs of the international students who look for the MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- All the medical universities located there use modern technology and the latest infrastructure.
- After completing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students can practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- Along with the lower tuition fees, the cost of living there is not that much. International students can get many types of accommodation there.
- There is no need to pay any kind of donation to get admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students in any session.
- The mode of education there is English overcoming language barrier problem.
- The hospitals in the country are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The MBBS study students can get the best practical experience during their course period.
About the Medical Courses in Kazakhstan
Different kinds of medical-related courses offered in Kazakhstan include:
- General Medicine
What Makes Kazakhstan Suitable for Indian MBBS Students?
There are many top-ranked universities and colleges located in different parts of the country Kazakhstan. Students from any part of India can choose from the several medical institutions the top college for MBBS in Kazakhstan recognized for rendering high-class study in medicine.
Advantages to Indian MBBS Students studying in Kazakhstan
- Low-reduced fees. One of the most important factors that need to be considered is the lowest MBBS fees in Kazakhstan.
- The country has many good public and private colleges that charge a nominal amount for offering an MBBS degree program to international students.
- International students coming from different parts of the world can enjoy hassle-free admission process.
- The minimum age limit to apply for a MBBS course is 17 years.
- Once you have completed your course from there, you can practice anywhere in the world.
- There are many career prospect for MBBS in Kazakhstan Indian students
- No donation is required. While studying at a medical university at Kazakhstan, you don’t have to pay hefty amount to get the admission.
- Moreover, the medium of the teaching language is English helping Indian MBBS students easily understand the course materials.
- The curriculum also focuses on practical studies
The Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan Admission
- Students planning to do take MBBS admission in Kazakhstan must be minimum of 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of applying
- The students who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as part of the curriculum in 10+2 can apply for the course.
- Minimum 50 percent marks and above is needed at 10+2 level while studying medicine.
- For the SC/ST and OBC as per NMC rule, the minimum required score is 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan.
- He/she need to have a valid passport with at least 2 year validity
- He/she should have qualified NEET with the minimum score.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2021
The average tuition fees and hostel fees of the top universities in Kazakhstan is comparatively less.
Below is the detail of a few of the medical institutions located in Kazakhstan:
|Universities’ name||Tuition Fees||Accommodation Fees|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5000 USD||300 USD|
|Astana Medical University||3700 USD||700 USD|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||3700 USD||570 USD|
|Karaganda State Medical University||4750 USD||570 USD|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education||3500 USD||700 USD|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University||4000 USD||700 USD|
|Kokshetau State University||3500 USD||500 USD|
Kazakhstan MBBS Program Admission Application Process
The process to apply for an MBBS course is quite easy. The students can apply online for the MBBS with the help of a reliable education abroad consultant in Delhi. The candidates must be 10+2 pass-out and should have studied Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in the last two years of school.
Steps to follow for the Admission
- First of all, choose the MBBS program and the college/university from where you plan to take MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- Explore a university or college official website you wish to apply.
- Now fill the admission application form online.
- Upload the scanned required documents like 10th, 12th Pass Certificates, School leaving certificate, etc. while doing the registration.
- Wait for the University Invitation Letter or Welcome Letter.
- Once students are accepted, they will get the admission letter.
- Once your admission gets confirmed, apply for a students’ Visa at the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi.
- The Embassy will call the applicant for further MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students document verification and other formalities.
- The documents needed at the time of applying for the Visa include a Visa application form, Passport, Copy of Admission letter, two passport size photos, and medical certificates as proof of fitness as well.
- On getting the VISA confirmation, pay the tuition charges of the college or university.
- On reaching Kazakhstan, the university officials will receive you upon arrival.
Required Document for MBBS Admission
Below mentioned are the documents needed for admission to MBBS course in Kazakhstan:
- Photocopy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Clearance Certificate of Police
- Bank Statement
- NEET passing score
- All documents need to be attested
The Top Listed Universities/Colleges
The majority of the medical universities there have received approval from global bodies for providing an MBBS degree. The universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) now NMC and post clearing the screening test, the graduates can start practicing medicine in India.
The top universities for doing MBBS in Kazakhstan are listed below:
|Name of University||Country rank||World rank|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5||3878|
|Karaganda State Medical University||24||6179|
|Semey State Medical University||17||5059|
|South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||19||5361|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||51||7940|
Indian Food for MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
Great variety in food. Indian students while studying there don’t have to miss their Indian food as the majority of the universities offer Indian food to the students along with serving many international cuisines as well.
Hostel Amenities for MBBS Study Students
- Airy rooms in hostels
- Dedicated male and female rooms in hostels
- Security round the clock
- Clean water and electricity supply 24×7
- Good quality food at a low cost
- Hostel accommodation is available at a low fee
- Green and clean hostel surroundings
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it safe to do a medical course there
- Yes, as per the survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government – India ranked among the top 50 countries sending their children to do an MBBS program in Kazakhstan.
- The Іndіаn students planning to do a МВВЅ course in Kazakhstan will get the best sесurіtу аnd sаfеty arrangements at the university in addition to lower Tuition Fees.
Intake & Application Deadlines
Refer to the Intake & Application Deadlines below:
- Application Starting Date: January
- Last Date of Application: April
- Course Commences from: April
Kazakhstan Amazing Facts
- Kazakhstan is located in the north of central Asia and shares border with Russia in the north, China in the east and Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are located in the south/
- The country has almost 1,177 mi (1,894 km) of coastline on the Caspian Sea.
- Kazakhstan is about four times bigger than Texas. The territory is mostly steppe land with hilly plains and plateaus.
- The largest and wealthiest of the countries there is nicknamed the ‘Stans’.
- This international education is one of the main characteristics of the country’s higher education sector.
- The global collaborations and exchanges in the country are increasing rapidly and all the universities located in Kazakhstan welcome international students and academics from across the world.
- Islam is the main religion in Kazakhstan.
What are the services available at Study Sevenseas?
- Career counselling free of cost
- Assistance in choosing the right course for study abroad
- Assistance in selecting the top college for MBBS abroad
- Application form filling support
- Support in document preparation
- Visa application guidance and support
- Support in procuring education loan
- IELTS coaching support
- German language learning facility
- Support in document translation
- Air tickets and foreign exchange
- Pickup from the Airport to university
- Support service until you complete your course, and more
Study Sevenseas as a dependable education abroad consultant in Delhi believes in rendering the satisfactory admission abroad support and solution always. We are known for the MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian student dedicated support. Choose us for the complete support related to documentation, Visa application, and admission support!