Tough competition and hard screening process have forced thousands of medical aspirants in India to look for alternatives abroad. Georgia, a state in the Eurasian region, offers great opportunities to the medical sciences aspirants across the world. Students from China, India, the U.S., and even European countries prefer Georgia for many reasons.
The Medical Universities in Georgia have been recognised by MCI and WHO, which make it a more favourable destination among students. Georgia not just offers great learning options but a great and peaceful environment with affordable education.
The admission process in Georgia is hassle-free and requires less documentation. However, there are some basic requirements including;
- The Student must have studies Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Knowledge of English
- The Student must have qualified the NEET exam
- The age of the learner should be 17+
The admissions usually commence in the month of June/July. But since the seat are limited in the universities and are allocated on first come first serve basis. Though the admission process is easy, but students are advised to start applying early to not miss opportunities and avoid visa rejection situations. One must plan and apply early to grab a seat and start their journey as professionals.
The candidates need to get the following list of documents ready for the admission in Georgian medical Universities:
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Bank account statement (Parents)
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Scorecard of NEET exam
- Admission letter from a Georgian University
Nothing comes without a cost. Studying in Georgia is indeed a great opportunity to pursue one’s goals, but there are some factors to keep in mind. They are as below:
- The weather conditions in Georgia are unfamiliar for Indian students and they may face difficulties in adjusting to the new environment.
- The same weather conditions impact the curriculum as well, as many diseases may not be part of the curriculum in Georgia.
- During the internship period, the international students are not allowed to directly deal with the patients, which may keep them away from hands-on experience.
- Indian students might land up in a situation where they have to learn a new language or some customs of a new culture
WHY STUDY SEVENSEAS?
- We provide complete counselling.
- We work to help the students, not to earn profit from them.
- Our counselling is affordable and covers assistance for admission, insurance, loan and the other paperwork.
- Contact today to seek MBBS in Georgia admission solution!