Why settle for less when you can pursue MBBS admission in China without any kind of the struggle. Moreover, students can also take the benefit of low tuition fee while doing MBBS in China from MCI approved colleges in China. It has been observed that MBBS in China for Indian Students is the most preferred destination in the world.
An East Asian nation with the recognition of the maximum population in the world, China is one of the fastest growing economy. It is also known as People’s Republic of China. It has witnessed the growth beyond the expectation in the last three decades across sectors. The percentage of the students going for MBBS in China has considerably increased.
The level of education in the county has become incomparable specifically in the medical sectors encouraging international students for MBBS in China offering international standard of the course in medicines. Candidate with the great hope in mind today are found struggling to seek admission in the top 5 medical colleges facilitating MBBS in China at a comparative tuition fee.
Today, students from the varied corners of the globe travel all the way to seek admission in the top medical universities for MBBS in China every year. The stay in the country is made safe, comfortable, and pleasant for the international students coming for education in the different fields.
China at a Glance
|Capital: Beijing||Language Spoken: Chinese Standard|
|Population: 1.4 billions||Area: 960,00,00 sq. km|
|Currency: Renminbi||Religion: Chinese folk religion, Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, & other religion followers|
|Country code: +86||Ruling party: Communist party of China|
MBBS EDUCATION IN CHINA
In congruence to the education standard in other Asian nations, the standard of studies in China is more in demand. The curriculum for the varied courses including MBBS are designed under the close observation and guidance of the proven experts in the particular subjects. There are SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who further play a very important role in the finalization of course materials and study materials.
The course curriculum is easy to understand also for the below average students. The percentage of the aspirants looking in for admission in the Top Medical Universities in China is continuously increasing due to many good reasons. Here, we are going to discuss about everything a candidate interested for MBBS in China would love to learn.
If we talk about the facilities in the prestigious universities for the candidates, you will find it unmatched. The state of the art infrastructure in the Medical Universities include Spacious classrooms with good ventilation, digital library, Wi-Fi connectivity 24×7, round the clock water and power backup, laboratories with the latest equipments, auditoriums for the meetings, facilities for the practical sessions, 100% safe, engaging, and heath study environment.
Students already pursuing MBBS in China are having good time and are on their journey to the bright career. For the students interested for the course in medicines, there are a number of the MCI approved medical universities in China. In the last one decade, a good percentage of the candidates from India has enrolled for the MBBS Program in the varied Chinese Medical Colleges. Many candidates have already been practicing in the health sector in India and a few others are pursuing their course in medicines.
You can also fulfill your dream of seeking admission in the best MBBS College In China with the professional support rendered to you by the highly experienced Study Abroad Consultant Study Sevenseas located in Delhi.
Know Why Fee in Medical Universities is low in China?
It is a very important and frequently asked question by parents interested in sending their loving children for the MBBS Studies in China. Although the low fee is in the interest of guardians, they are left behind puzzled. Let me tell all our readers that the medical organizations and institutes are owned by state in China as a result of it those medical institutions draw huge amount of support and Government funding.
Under the Communist party rule, Education and Public health were the prime focus. that resulted in the construction and renovation of enormous infrastructure of Hospitals, Medical Equipments, Labs, Blood banks, hospital buildings, and more that were built to get rid of the deadly diseases under a special drive and also to make sure the hassle-free availability of medical facilities to the citizens at the lowest cost. It resulted in the extreme promotion of education in medicines with medical institutions having the massive capacity to appoint students over 2000.
In comparison to the international norms prescribed by WHO (World Health Organization) i.e. 1:1000 , China has already achieved Doctor: Patient ratio of 1:950 which is far better than the number of the developed countries. All these state owned medical institutions were kept open for even for students from abroad willing to pursue MBBS in China helping them take the unlimited advantage of the low fee as a part of globalization of education. The another reason to encourage more foreign students for the courses in medical field was to earn more foreign exchange.
WHY GO FOR MBBS STUDIES IN CHINA?There are several favorable reasons that encourages a student go for MBBS Studies in China. Every year, thousands of the students in India are unable to confirm their seat in MBBS in the medical colleges as a result of it, they plan for MBBS in international countries. Also, if you explore more information, you will notice that the percentage of the male and female candidates from India going for MBBS Study in China has increased considerably.
Some of the Highly Considerable factors for MBBS in CHINA are:
- Good climatic condition suitable for students coming from any climatic zone
- Very safe place for foreign students as there is no record of any crime against foreign student
- Over 100 Medical Universities to choose for MBBS Study in China
- The huge number of patients suffering from different diseases gives MBBS students gain good clinical exposure
- It is our neighboring nation and gives you a sense of good proximity
- There are numerous government universities enjoying good amount of fund and other aided support helping foreign students pursue MBBS at a low fee
- World-class infrastructure equipped with the latest lab equipments, tools, and systems
- Facility of scholarships for bright and economically backward students
- Easy documentation and worry-free VISA processing
MBBS in China
We here at Study Sevenseas understand the struggle in getting admission for medical program in India. As the Indian colleges takes admission through entrance tests such as AIPMT / NEET / MH-CET etc. Getting admission in government colleges is as tough as climbing Mount Everest. Only 2% of students get the admission in government colleges through these tests and rest 98% struggle to get admission in private medical colleges in India due to high competition, high fee structure and huge donations. Hence we have come up with the solution of study MBBS in abroad like MBBS in China, Georgia and other countries.
Study MBBS in China is a great option for Indian students due to affordable fee structure, simple and systematic admission process, MCI recognized colleges, quality education and valuable MBBS degree. Students can choose over 45 MCI recognized universities in China.
Advantages of MBBS in China
Following are the advantages for studying MBBS in China–
- Direct and easy admission process.
- No Entrance Exam and No Donation required.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- MCI, WHO approved Medical Universities.
- 100% Guaranteed Visa.
- Affordable and world class hostels and lodging facilities for girls and boys separately.
- Great Career Anywhere after completing MBBS from China.
- Food as per your taste.
- MCI coaching during the internship program.
- International level education system with practical knowledge and modern technologies.
- Well educated and experience faculty.
- Training in the hospitals and interaction with the patients and medical treatments from the first year.
- Earn During Learning.
- Affordable Tuition Fee structure.
TOP MCI APPROVED MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN CHINA
It is obligatory for the candidates and parents to stay careful and check the list before proceeding with the process of admission in the top MCI approved Universities in China. It will certainly help you avoid the disappointment experienced on taking decision in haste while planning for study MBBS in China. The medium of teaching for the MBBS course will be in English in the 44 listed MCI endorsed medical institutions in China.
It is strongly recommended and essential to make sure you seek admission for the MBBS Study in China only in the MCI (Medical Council of India) recognised medical universities based in the country China. Students planning to seek admission to the MBBS course in the prestigious universities or educational institution can have a look on the new list of 214 MCI Approved Medical Universities for MBBS in China.
Name of Universities/Institutions
- Renmin University of China
- Peking University
- Beijing Medical College
- Academy of Military Medical Sciences Faculty of Medicine
- Peking Union Medical College
- Beijing College of Acupuncture and Orthopaedics
- Tsinghua University
- Capital Beijing University
- Beijing School of Medicine
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Capital Medical University, Beijing.
- Beijing Second Medical College
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Tianjin University
- Tianjin Normal University
- Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Clinical Medical College of Tianjin Medical University
- Tianjin Medical College
- Nankai University
- Chengde Medical University
- Clinical College of Hebei Medical University
- Hebei University of Chinese Medicine
- Xingtai Medical College
- Cangzhou Medical College
- Shijiazhuang Medical College
- Shijiazhuang People’s Medical College
- Hebei North University Faculty of Medicine
- Hebei University of Engineering School of Medicine
- Yanshan University
- Hebei University of Science & Technology
- Chengde Nursing Vocational College
- Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan
- Shanxi University
- Changzhi Medical College
- Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Jinci College of Shanxi Medical University
- Shanxi Pharmaceutical College
- Inner Mongolia Medical University
- Inner Mongolia University for the Nationalities
- . Wulanchabu Medical College
- . Liaoning University
- Liaoning normal University
- Jinzhou Medical College
- Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Jianzhou Medical University
- Shenyang Normal University
- Shenyang Medical College
- Zhongshang College of Dalian Medical University
- Shenyang Pharmaceutical University
- Xingling College of Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Lioning Medical Vocational College
- North Eastern University
- Bohai University
- Anshan Normal University
- Tieling Health College
- Changchun University of Chinese Medicine
- Jilin Medical College
- Jilin Medical University
- Changchun Medical College
- Beihua University Faculty of Medicine
- Yanbian University
- Baicheng Medical Science Junior College
- Heilongjian University of Chinese Medicine
- Heilongjian University
- Mudanjiang Medical University
- Jiamusi University
- Qiqihar Medical University
- Shanghai Institute of Health Sciences
- Shanghai University
- Shanghai Normal University
- Donghua University
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Shanghai Jiao tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai.
- Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai.
- Jiangnan University
- Xuzhou Normal University
- Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
- China Pharmaceutical University
- Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Hanlin College.
- Kangda College of Nanjing Medical University
- Zhenjiang University
- Zhenjiang Chinese Medical University
- Zhenjiang Normal University
- Jiangsu University School of Medicine
- Wenzhou University
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
- Hangzhou Medical College
- Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou.
- Zhejiang Pharmaceutical College
- Hangzhou School of Medicine, Hangzhou Normal Univesity
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Hangzhou Province
- Bengbu Medical College
- Anhui University of Science and Technology College of Medicine
- Anhui University of Chinese Medicine
- Anhui College of Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Anhui University
- Anhui Normal University
- Anhui Medical College
- Wannan Medical College
- Anqing Medical College
- Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Xiamen Medical College
- Huaqiao University
- Quanzhou Medical College
- Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- South Jiangxi Medical College
- Medical College of Nanchang University
- Nanchang University
- Jiangxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Gannan Medical University
- Jiangxi Medical College
- Jiangxi Traditional Chinese Medicine Junior College
- Jiujiang University
- Jinggangshan University
- Weifang Medical University
- Taishan Medical University
- Binzhou Medical University
- Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Jining Medical University
- Shandong Wanjie Medical College
- Shandong Medical College
- Heze Medical College
- Shandong University
- Shandong Normal University
- Shandong College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Henan University of TCM
- Henan University
- Luoyang School of Medicine
- Medical College of Henan University of Science and Technology
- Xinxiang Medical University
- Sanquan College of Xinxiang Medical University
- Luohe Medical College
- Nanyang Medical College
- Shangqiu Medical College
- Huanghe Science and Technology College
- Henan Medical College
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Jianghan University School of Medicine
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei Polytechnic University School of Medicine
- Hubei University of Science and Technology Faculty of Medicine
- Three Gorges University
- Wuhan University School of Medicine, Wuan.
- Central China Normal University
- Institute of Medicine and Nursing, Hubei University of Medicine.
- Hubei College of Chinese Medicine
- Hunan Traditional Chinese Medical College
- Changsha Medical University
- Shaoyang Medical College
- Hunan Medical University
- Central South University
- University of South China
- Hunan Normal University College of Medicine
- Xiangtan University
- Yiyang Medical College
- Zhongshan (sunyat-sen) University
- South China Agricultural University
- Guangzhou University
- Guangdong Medical College
- Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
- Guangdong Provincial Cardiovascular Institute
- Guangdong Pharmaceutical University
- Zhaoqing Medical College
- Jinan University School of Medicine
- South China Normal University
- Guangxi University
- Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities
- Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine
- Guilin Medical University
- Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medical University
- Guangxi Medical College
- Hainan Medical University
- Hainan University
- Chongqing University
- Southwest University
- Chongqing Medical and Pharmaceutical College
- Luzhou Medical College
- Chengdu University of TCM
- Chengdu Medical College
- Chengdu Institute of Physical Education
- Sichuan Medical University
- China West Normal University
- Sichuan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Guiyang Medical University
- Guizhou Medical University
- Zunyi Medical University
- Zunyi Medical Science and Technology College
- Guiyang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Qiannan Medical College for Nationalities
- Zunyi Medical and Pharmaceutical College
- Guizhou University
- Bijie Medical College
- Yunnan Normal University
- Yunnan University
- Dali University
- Chuxiong Medical College
- Yunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Haiyuan Institute of Kunming Medical University
- Baoshan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tibetan Traditional Medical College
- Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine
- Xi’an Medical University
- Fourth Military Medical University
- Shenzhen University
- Northwest University
- Xian Jiaotong University College of Medicine, Xi’an.
- Xi’an Medical College
- Pingliang Medical College
- Gansu University of Chinese Medicine
- Lanzhou University
- Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi.
- Xinjiang Uighur Medical Training College
- Changan University
THE DEMANDING COURSES OFFERED IN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN CHINA
- MBBS Course
- MD Course
- MS Course
- B. Pharma
- M. Pharma
- BDS Course
Fee Detail of the Top Medical Universities in China
|University||Duration||Approved By||Approx Fees Yearly (INR)
|Shenyang Medical College||5.5 Years||MCI, WHO, PLAB, USMLE||265,000|
|Jiangxi University||5.5 Years||MCI, WHO, PLAB, USMLE||170,000|
|Shandong University||6 Years||MCI, WHO, PLAB, USMLE||328,000|
|Anhui Medical University||6 Years||MCI, WHO, CMC, CSC||330,000|
|Wenzhou Medical University||6 Years||MCI, WHO, MOE||296,000|
MBBS program duration in China is of six years. The course is bifurcated into two parts. First one consists of 9 semesters, which includes the informative study. In the last three semesters, students go through internship. In the informative part, first six semesters are only dedicated to basic subjects in medical sciences and in the last three semesters students go through the clinical courses.
Curriculum of this course can be divided into three parts. In the first one, subjects related to Basic medicine includes Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology and Physiology. The second part deals with Preventive Medicine and different Scientific Research Methods. Third part deals with Clinical medicine, where students gain knowledge and develop their skill in Diagnosis, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Dermatology, Venereology, Psychology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics and other subjects.
During the last stage of the course, students go through one year of compulsory internship. In their last semester, they need to complete elective internship. Students have the option of completing the internship in their native country also which could help in reducing their tuition fees. After completing the internship students have to appear for the final examinations, which comprises of both theory and assessment of clinical skills. And finally qualifying this examination, students will be conferred with MBBS degree.
To apply for MBBS in China, Indian students need to be of at least 18 years of age and the maximum age limit of 30 years. Students must have 60% marks in their intermediate. To seek admission in MBBS course It is necessary to have a good educational record and good character else students will not be granted admission to the universities in China.
- Foreign citizen with valid passport, and in good health.
- Aged from 18 to 30, a few universities accept applicants aged over 30.
- Possessing senior school degree or above.
General Chinese Language requirements for application to
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5)or above is required for application of liberal arts, economics and management majored students.
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.
General English language requirements for application to English-instructed programs:
- Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
- Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
- TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or Pass University’s entrance examination.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.
Documents required applying for the visa:
- A valid passport.
- Recent passport size photos as mentioned in the Visa Application Form.
- Visa Application Form.
- Admission Letter from the University.
- Health Check-up Form / Physical Examination Record.
- Fill the query form at Study Sevenseas and receive required information.
- Send the copies of your academic documents.
- Receive the Admission letter from the University.
- Deposit the University Tuition fee and send us the transaction slip.
- Provide us the documents for Visa processing.
Accommodation in China While Studying:
Searching your very own lodging can be difficult in a foreign country; however, you do have some of the alternatives when determining the type of accommodation you need to live in China. Universities commonly provide housing especially for international students, so communicate with your college housing before you start searching on your very own! Or simply speak to our counselors to provide you with an accommodation that suits your living style and budget.
There is mainly two type of accommodation for Indian students in China, Campus Housing which is provided by the University and Private Apartment that you have to find on your own. Besides, some students also live with a host family to save on more expenses and this also helps them to get close to the Chinese traditions and lifestyle when living with a typical Chinese family in their house and share expenses.
WHY STUDY SEVENSEAS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN CHINA?
- Experienced team of tele-councilors
- Complete admission and documentation support
- Authorised admission partners for various International Medical Universities
- Low consulting fee
- Proven experience in assisting student seek admission for MBBS in China
- 100% dependable & prompt Overseas Studies support services
- Professional and transparent dealing