About the University
Danylo Halytsky Lviv Medical University (LNMU) was established in 1784 and it is one of the oldest and the biggest medical universities in Ukraine. It has been granted IV level of accreditation. In the year 2009, the university marked the 225th-year celebration There are twenty-two schools of study which are functional in the university. LNMU offers admission to foreign students in General Medicine, Pharmacy, and Dentistry. The university provides guidance for Preparatory course and training for a master’s degree. In 1961, the university started offering admission to the foreign students and since then 25 thousand professionals have been trained at LNMU.
Courses are offered in Ukrainian, Russian, and English language. More than 70 percent of foreign students study in the English medium. There are 41 hospitals affiliated to the university working day and night. The university has a modern library housing more than 530000 textbooks, manuals, and journals. It provides good academic support to the students in the campus. According to the 2010 survey LNMU has been ranked 2nd best university of Ukraine. Lviv National Medical University has attained this ranking because of the 6 faculty courses, a medical college, 78 departments, 14 academic buildings, and 41 affiliated hospitals.
Lviv National Medical University is recognised by:
- International and European Association of Universities
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Directory of Central European Countries
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of Health and Education Ukraine
DURATION OF MBBS COURSE IN LNMUThe duration of the MBBS course is 6 years. Last year is dedicated to practical and training in clinics and hospitals. Students are imparted the required knowledge during the different intervals. The medical students can use the internship opportunity to enhance their skills and add to their knowledge in medicine.
Students’ Life at LNMU
You will find yourself completely accommodated in the university. There are various clubs and teams at the university. The students can choose the clubs and be a part of enthralling activities conducted throughout the year. Students love studying along with the excitement of participating in the extra curricular activities.
Various Hostel facilities are provided by the university such as hostel facility, food, library services, and accommodation services and so on. There are many advantages the university provides to students. There are eight hostels in the campus. The hostels are well furnished and equipped with all the modern facilities. There are separate reading rooms, canteens, WI-FI, footwear shops, barbers, gym, etc. The hostels are safe and hygienic.
MBBS Course Admission Eligibility
- • Minimum 50% marks are required for admission
- • The candidate should have attained 17 years of age
- • A valid NEET score is required for admission in a medical course
- • Must a have a working knowledge of English
- • A valid passport
Admission at Lviv National Medical University
The academic year starts from 1 September each year. The aspirants need to submit all the required documents.
The complete admission process includes:
- Download the application form from the university website and send the completed form
- Send the translated (in Ukrainian) documents and mark sheets (School and University, birth certificate, inner page of passport)
- The candidate needs to get the medical examination done and send the medical report
- The admission will be confirmed after the interview of the candidate with the university officials
- Pay the fee after the confirmation of the admission
Indian Students in the University
The recognition of the university by the Medical Council of India (MCI) has made it one of the ideal choices for the Indian medical aspirants. You can find many students from the different states of India enrolled in the MBBS programme. Indian food and the ingredients to cook food in the hostel room are easily available for learners.
Why Study Sevenseas?
Study Sevenseas is the premier MBBS abroad educational consultant in Delhi. Our counsellors are well informed and provide genuine information. Our services are available round the clock throughout the year.
The highlights of Study Sevenseas services are:
- Filling the admission form and completing the admission formality on behalf of the student
- Providing genuine information through university documents
- Assisting in the documentation and Visa related work
- Assistance in attestation of work at Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi
- Support for currency exchange and bank loan related concerns
Our aim at Study Sevenseas is to provide a hassle-free admission experience. We value your money and time. Our experts are always there to assist you in the most important decision of your life. We aim to provide an informative and joyous admission experience at affordable fees.
Give us a chance to serve you better. Rush now for the admission assistance!