Study MBBS from Germany for Indian Students
Looking to study MBBS from Germany enroll for the Professional German Language Preparation at Study Sevenseas right now! We along with documentation and admission support for education abroad also provide German language learning for hassle-free admission to medical courses in the European country Germany.
Why MBBS from Germany?
The excellent education, study environment, practical exposure, and rewarding career opportunities make Germany the hot destination for international students including 1000s of students from different states in India.
A student completing study in medicine from Germany can earn a stable career and fast growth in life. MBBS from Germany can open the door to endless success in life. The best German language preparation by Study Sevenseas can help you accomplish your lifetime dream of medical and management studies in Germany.
More About Study Medicine in Germany
Every Indian student willing to pursue study in medicine from German private or government universities needs to prove his/her proficiency in the German language because the learning is available only in the German language. For MD in Germany (equivalent to MBBS in India) and Medical PG in Germany, the minimum German language eligibility Level B2 is required.
Study MBBS in Germany is a desire of many students in India. But only a few of the students succeed in seeking admission due to the complex admission process. The higher studies from Germany have limitless importance. For students determined to study MBBS in Germany and Postgraduate Specialisation from the top-ranked universities or colleges located in Germany, it is mandatory to have proficiency in the German language apart from the English language.
The need for German language preparation is strongly felt even in Delhi because every year a good number of students apply for admission to MBBS and other undergraduate and postgraduate studies in German-based educational institutions. We provide the German language coaching of the certification level required to seek admission to the medical study course in the prestigious German medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria to Pursue a Course in Germany
One of the world’s most famous study destinations, Germany is an ideal location among the students planning to study for a medical degree or MBA aboard. Taking a course in Germany allows students to get a high-quality education at the most affordable price. Many German universities are included in the latest QS World University Rankings by Subject for Medicine, which clearly indicates that there are unlimited options, based on the kind of university experience they look for.
But students planning to do medical programs in Germany must note down that the training programs are not segmented into bachelors and masters. A medical training program in Germany takes 6 years to complete the MBBS course taught in the German language. Thus, it is important to have a strong knowledge of the language. However, there are some alternative programs in the medical field as well in the bachelors and masters, including some English-taught programs.
Is medicine taught in English in Germany?
Studying medicine in Germany can only be possible in case students have wonderful German skills because most of the medical courses are taught in the German language only and students need to interact with patients in the German language only. To get admission to a study program in Germany, students need to have excellent language skills on a C1 level, but fewer programs also admit applicants who speak German on a B2 level.
The medical studies that allow you to practice as a physician in Germany are offered only in the German language. Are you planning to pursue MBBS from Germany? If you do not know which criteria do Indian students need to fulfill to study equivalent to the MBBS then check out the beneath information:
- Students from India can study an MBBS in Germany if they have passed their A-Levels in India (12th). Before taking admission into a German university, international students must study a Preparatory Foundation Year that will be useful for doing medical studies there.
- To get admission into the foundation year, students must have some good German skills already (B1-B2), often need a good GPA, and clear the entrance examination. Excellent German (often C1-level) skills are required while applying.
- The foundation year ends with an examination (German: Feststellungsprüfung) that permit overseas students to apply to study medicine at a German university.
- For international students coming from outside the EU, admission criteria may differ in a different university. It is federally regulated that 5% of available study seats in each university will be reserved for international students and to get a seat, candidates have to show their skills and required talent.
- To give admission to selective candidates, universities often allocate them to applicants with the best GPA. Often, only straight-A students have a shot.
- Additional requirements that are required while getting admission to an MBBS course in Germany include the aptitude test or work experience.
- Despite courses and practical trainings in German, candidates must have good English skills as it helps them read the scientific literature.
Why Learn German at Study Sevenseas in Delhi?
Live sessions: You can be a part of our live online counselling session to get admission to Germany (for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs).
Study Atmosphere: the highly engaging study environment makes the German language preparation more interesting for the learners.
Expert Teachers: The experienced German tutors at Study Sevenseas make the study and understanding of the German language easy for the Indian students keen for MBBS from Germany.
Guaranteed result: Our experts will never leave you in between until you become an expert in the German language. We leave no stone untouched in making the German language more accessible to you.
Unique methodology: Our unique style of teaching is something we are proud of.
Low Coaching Fee: The fee we charge for the German language learning is highly competitive at our modern centre.
Since medical training in Germany is offered in a well-organized way, so it helps candidates decide on where to study. There are more than 32 university hospitals in Germany that are some of the most important places for the exchange of theory and practice for medical students in Germany. So studying medicine in Germany will surely help you in your medical career ahead.
To help you make an informed decision on what university is ideal to study medicine in Germany and how you can learn about the German language; you can get in touch with the German language experts at Study Sevenseas in Delhi.