Georgia is one of the best countries to study MBBS from owing to their quality education and their world class infrastructure. Georgia is frequented by a number of international students who want to realize their dream of becoming a doctor. With affordable living standards, world-class universities, amazing teaching professionals, international affiliations, and reasonably low tuition fees, Georgia is one of the best countries to start your medical study from. The rich cultural heritage of the country makes it easy for an Indian student to study aiding in their all round development.
Duration of MBBS Course in Georgia
For studying MBBS in Georgia, a student has to undergo a comprehensive course study along with practical examinations of 6 years. In these 6 years, the 5 years are reserved for academic study and one year corresponds to an internship in a hospital affiliated to the medical institution that you studied your MBBS from. Why not compete for a better world and bright future? Of course you should and the course in medicinal studies in Georgia is a great option for the Indian candidates willing to pursue MBBS in Georgia made accessible for all the category of the medical students.
Medium of teaching instruction for a MBBS course
As far as international students are concerned, Medical Universities in Georgia follow English to be their medium of teaching and instruction. This eases the course study for students who travel from different countries to indulge in an MBBS curriculum in Georgia. English facilitates the communication and teaching method for international students. Also, almost all the universities in Georgia are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health organization (WHO).
What are the Eligibility Criteria in order to get selected for an MBBS admission in Georgia?
If you strive to get an admission into one of the top Georgian universities for the MBBS Program then the following requirements have to be met:
- The applicant should be 17+ in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- The applicant must have completed 10+2 examination from Science and from a recognized board of the country.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the core subjects in 10+2 along with English as a supplementary subject.
- The applicant must have passed the 10+ 2 exam with minimum 50% in Science stream.
- According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the applicant must have qualified the NEET exam with minimum percentile.
- Although not all universities in Georgia require English proficiency some require the applicant to clear TOEFL/IELTS/PTE exam with an acceptable result too.
Documents that should be handy before you start filling the applications for different Georgian Universities
While seeking admission to a reputed medical course from a Georgian university, the following documentation should be kept ready:
- You should have scanned copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Applicant should have their birth certificate and migration certificate.
- He/she should also have a valid passport
- The applicant should have bank statements of parents or guardians so as to show that they can afford the applicant’s tuition fee.
- He/she should have passport size photos and scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- It can be clearly said that MBBS in Georgia is the gateway to the endless success in the career specifically for medical students from India. One can make the necessary preparation for the NEET exam. Crack it with a good score and the medical universities worldwide will be eager to welcome you in their college.
There is plenty of relevant information related to age, qualification, documentation, tuition fee, food, living, etc. available online on varied sources. You can visit us 24×7 to gather detailed information about study MBBS in Georgia and also hire us for the total study abroad admission support in the prestigious college or university you choose. Now get your Visa and documentation processed for the education abroad.