Why choose Donetsk National Medical University:Donetsk National Medical University is the ranked #1 medical university in Ukraine and Donetsk National Medical University provides a huge range of graduate and PG courses. They have a batch of over 10000 students. Donetsk National Medical University is located in the heart of Donetsk. So it is easy to get there.
Option Available for medical learning in Donetsk National Medical University are:
If you decided to pursue your medical from the Philippines two options are availabe:
- 4 years of MBBS course after passing out 12th science
- 5 years of MBBS course after passing out 12th science
Admission requirements in Donetsk National Medical University include of records to qualify for admissions in a university, such as a:
- Completely filled out application form
- A copy of the student’s international passport
- An approved copy of the student’s secondary school completion certificate or its equivalent
After the university receives all the documents and the students pays the admission fee, a copy of this record must also be submitted. For PG student, a copy of the student’s documents of bachelor’s or master’s degree, copy of the record, and a copy of the student’s project work must be shown.
Visa is required for the students who are nationals of countries excluding Hungary, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Poland, the United Kingdom, and countries who were once a section of the old Soviet Union (minus Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania).
Documents to be presented in applying for a visa comprise:
- A valid international passport
- The original university admission or invitation letter
- A confirmation letter from the Ukraine university to the Ukrainian goverment
- Certificate of clearance from HIV
- Health insurance
- A two-way plane ticket, and a copy of contract, if applicable
If everything is fine, the embassy or government will issue the student a study visa which will be valid for one year.
Once the application forum requirements are completed and the student’s passport has been impressed with the study visa, travel reservations are the next concern. The two-way plane ticket must be prepared, the immigration card filled out upon landing at the airport in Ukraine, and all related documents such as the original invitation letter, medical certificates be presented and school transcripts. These documents should have already been translated into Russian or Ukrainian and approved in the student’s native country.