B. Sc. Nursing – The Gateway to Rewarding Career in Europe
Isn’t it good to earn while learn? Of course it is a very good idea to earn a handsome amount while pursuing a course in the medical field. Working in the European countries can not only allow you to earn a good amount of money even while you are pursuing course in any field including B. Sc. Nursing, and more but also you can explore the rich culture, travel widely, and gain wider work experience in the different sectors.
Apart from the other sector jobs, nursing jobs are also made available in Europe while studying in any prestigious university or college. There are a number of the advantages you enjoy as a student and part time employee.
Salient Features of Pursuing B. Sc. Nursing in Europe
- Work during your chosen B.Sc. Nursing course study
- No IELTS examination required
- Easy VISA processing to work in any Schengen counties
- 100% guaranteed VISA approval
- 100% PR option
- Opportunity to earn minimum INR 2.5 lakh per month
- Europe provides great career options with endless opportunities and growth
- Affordable fee, economical living, hygienic food, favourable climatic condition, safe place for education, work and fulfill your dreams
For all Non-EU citizens, finding suitable jobs have become very easy and hassle-free. You can choose employment based on your personal preferences. There is no restriction of any kind. You just need to fulfill some country specific requirements but for Indian students undergoing B.Sc. Nursing course study obtaining a desired earning opportunity is just like a child game.
- 10th Marksheet
- 11th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- B Sc Nursing Degree
To settle in a new nation and finding a suitable job can certainly be a tough task for an individual. In order to make it easier the European Employment Services (EURES) has been set up by the European Union to make employment option for non-EU citizens as easier as possible.
The European Employment Services (EURES) is a 32 country European-wide network (the EU Member States together with Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) which functions within the public employment services organisations of these nations. They provide numerous services with the aim of offering easy job mobility to workers working in Europe. Why not take the advantage of this golden opportunity and go for the bright career in nursing. It will not only offer you a platform to serve the needy, medically unfit people but also will allow you win numerous benefits apart from handsome remuneration in the European countries.
Top Reasons to Work in Europe
1. Good earning opportunities for students
2. International exposure
3. Challenging and healthy working environment
4. Easy job mobility
5. Equality and diversified working culture
6. Good employment remuneration and benefits to deserving candidates
7. Fast career growth in the multicultural atmosphere
8. Opportunities to explore and travel across the nations in Europe
9. You get numerous careers options to choose
How can an individual find a job in Europe?
Just choose the European nation you wish to work in Plan whether you want to work as a part-time or fulltime employee Gain a degree in the discipline more in demand in Europe for better options Look for international organisations to sponsor your working visa Try to win your TOEFL certificate in your own nation for more job opportunities.
Obtaining an employment in Europe is truly easy. The admission to the important courses like B. Sc. Nursing makes finding good earning sources easier for students. Rush right now to confirm your seat and air ticket to Europe with the help of the most dependable Study Abroad Consultant Study Sevenseas in Delhi.