Programs offered by IMI:
General Medicine Program:
The duration of General Medicine Program is 5 years. The option of studying in English is also available.
The duration of Paediatrics Program is 6 years. The medium of study is only Russian
The duration of Pharmacy Program is 5 years. The medium of study is only Russian
Stomatology (Dentistry) Program
The duration of Stomatology (Dentistry) Program is 5 years. The medium of study is only Russian
Public Health Program:
The duration of study is 5 years. The medium of study is only Russian
Higher Nursing Education:
The duration of the Higher Nursing Education program is 5 years, on the basis of medical college education – 4 years. The medium of study is only Russian
Several advantages of pursuing medical from IMI:
Quality education:-The degree students get from IMI is well recognized in the whole world. Equipped with all the modern tech, IMI is famous for its well and quality education.
Cost effective:-With the low fee structure and high standard education, IMI becomes the first choice of the students.
Worldwide acceptance of the degree:-The degree that you recieve from IMI and the way of teaching By which you get all the knowledge are accepted worldwide and allow students to practice from any corner of the world.
Better Job Opportunities:-With worldwide acceptance of the degree, several job prospects are available for the students who is graduated from IMI.
Admission requirements for Undergraduate Program:
- The document of the basic education, equal to the state document on the general medium (cleared) degree or professional degree awarded in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Least 50% rating scores in physics, chemistry, and biology
- Should not have any serious health problems, which has to be officially approved by medical sources for higher educational institution in IMI
- Admission fee
- Bank statement
List of Necessary documents (originals)
- Certificate of clearing secondary school
- Passport with valid entry visa
- Translation of all the original document with notification in Russian
- Medical test reports
- 6 photos (3×4)
Documents for Postgraduate Applicants:
- Original Degree/diploma in higher medical education;
- Photocopy of Passport
- Correctly filled Application form
- Medical fitness test report
NOTE* The tuition fees need to pay in USD.
- In International Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (IMI), for the first year, students need to pay 6500 USD
- In the upcoming year from 2nd to 6th-year, students need to pay 3000 USD per year as the tuition fee.
- The total tuition fee that students need to pay throughout their year course is 18,400 USD.